DC minimates Harley Q is a tranny?? :o

Leroy

hey all, over the week ive had a craving for all things DC because i found Mongul and Darkeid from the dc duperheroes line at my local k-mart (finally new dc stuff in the land down under) and this spurred me on to find more through BBTS and eBay.

I managed to get Steel, Supergirl, Batman/batgirl, Lex, Brianiac and parasite which is awesome and then i found a set of Series 1 of the Dc minimates for a super cheap price, down here they cost about $20 AU a pack ( which is about 16-17 USD) anyhoo i got the set for $36 (AU) shipped and well the arrived today.

I tore them open in excitement but when i got to harley i got a very shocking suprise

SHES A DUDE

check out the pic

Picture002-2.jpg

she shares the same head as Batman/Bruce. Man i am soooooo bummed about this on Mc review of the week site she has a nice little alt head and i get a dude.

has it happened to anyone else or am i just a one off????

Hey Leroy,

Nothing to do with the topic, but just curious about the He-man pic in your signature. Where did you get that? You don't happen to have the full pic now, do you??? Would love to see that. ;)

Anyway, back to the topic. I guess it's a just a mix-up on the toy parts. That happens a lot in different circumstances. I saw a fig once a while back from Toybiz that the character has two left hands. Some people collect anomalies like those though. :D

First of all, is this a joke?

The face on GL and Superman seems like cheap repaints.

ANyway, just keep Harley's mask on for now. And ask the store for a replacement.

Yea is this a joke?.. If so these mini mates are so not cool ...

GL looks like hes stoned with those bug eyes of his

SUper man looks like hes stoned and drunk :P

& batman ... well he looks ok I guess

Whats with teh black lines on all of there faces though?

not a joke guys i used ms paint to change the eyes on GL and Supes to mimic my reaction, but when i got harley outta the pack under her cowl she has the same face that Batman does.

as for all the lines on there faces i think they've just tried to make them really detailed, Lex is same and has a wrinkled forehead the pic doesnt really do them justice. Gls hair is much darker i think it was just the flash from the camera. but up close these are some of the best minimates out there. the only really dissapointing one is Star Sapphire who is nothing overly special.

Mctoys has a review of series one. Check out the last pic of harley on the link thats the head she shoulda come with

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_022307a.htm

Leroy, like I said before, did u try to return Harley? Or if u got it from an online shop, shoot them an email.

Cloud, i got the set on the Evilbay i emailed the seller but its not really his fault im not to worried though i'll just keep her mask on.

and im glad i can make you guys laugh i only hope that when my series 2 arrives, Powergirl wont be a dude.

I would contact the mini mates company saying you got the wrong part & then see what they say :) WHen my onslaught baf would not fit I contacted TB & sent in my parts and then they sent me the parts I needed. & when one of my bustups had a part missing I contacted GG & they sent me a new one!

Most companys are pretty decent about things like this, the bustup was a excluisve one too! :) So I'd try doing that first! If anything they send you a differnt mnimate set and you can use it for trade foder or something ... its better than having a ugly error

I would contact the mini mates company saying you got the wrong part & then see what they say :) WHen my onslaught baf would not fit I contacted TB & sent in my parts and then they sent me the parts I needed. & when one of my bustups had a part missing I contacted GG & they sent me a new one!

Most companys are pretty decent about things like this, the bustup was a excluisve one too! :) So I'd try doing that first! If anything they send you a differnt mnimate set and you can use it for trade foder or something ... its better than having a ugly error

Took your advice synch and email both DCD and AA so we'll see what happens. I'll keep y'all posted