Finally some new JLU figures in my area...

PJ

Today at Spring valley NY Target I found a bunch of new JLU figures that I needed out.

Singles they had purple carded versions of -

Batman

Superman

Supergirl (?)

Dr. Light

Steel

Huntress

Shade

3-packs they had the re-releases on purple card of...

Huntress/Batman/Atom

Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman

Aquaman/Dr. Light/ (?)

Zatana/Shining Knight/Batman

Wonder Woman/Superman/Etrigan

And the...

Green Arrow/Volcana/Hawk

So I picked up the Volcana set along with the single carded Huntress and Shade.

IMGP3459.jpg

IMGP3467.jpg

IMGP3461.jpg

So now I only need the Aquaman/Stargirl/Parasite set and the Shyera/Ray/Green Lantern set (if that set was released yet)

There was also another new The Batman" hot wheels set called "Temblor Getaway"

IMGP3468.jpg

And yesterday I also bought a new the Batman Shadow Tek figure.

Gotham City Ghost Batman -

IMGP3465.jpg

PJ

Yeah, they have slowly...and I mean slowly been trickling in here in Houston too. I got the Shade and Huntress packs a couple of months ago, but I just got the Volcana 3 pack last week and the Stargirl/Parasite 3 pack, as well.

I am starting to order cases of the Mattel items from BBTS, since they are becoming increasingly harder to find. The things I don't need from the case will be donated to Toys for Tots this year. I don't mind spending a little more for some things, like the new 10" figs and the single packs. The only problem is Mattel's packouts on the 3 packs completely suck. They give you like 3 sets of Wonder Woman Batman/Superman and only one new figure set...like Volcana in the case. Just ridiculous.

Retail is so far behind on what is coming out and you end up wasting so much time and gas, I just decided the cases were teh best way to go.

Great finds by the way! I saw that Batman Hotwheels set at Wal-Mart. Pretty cool looking. I like the mini-Batman figure.

Yeah, I think I found that back in January sometime and then nothing..although did you notice how many Superman and Batman figures there were on purple cards with the SHade/Huntress/Dr. Light single packs? IT is no wonder the stock is moving so slowly....and the yellow cards...most Targets are still stockpiled with the latest GL sets, and ShiningKNight 3 packs...I always wonder what drives them to over produce the sets they do. There isnever anything even keeled about Mattel's distribution.

Yep, I too found the Lightray/Nemesis/Winged Amazo set back in January...and never saw it pop-up again. I was happy that they re-released the Etrigan 3-pack, but I'm keeping it MOC for now...with the "hopes" that Etrigan sees a single carded release.

A few weeks back I found Dr. Light, but that is it for now. I have yet to see a Shade or Huntress figure. The Volcana and Parasite/Stargirl 3-packs are also no where to be found.

I also got lucky just before christmas and found the single card huntress (though I had to ask an employee to check in the back to get it). I have been searching high and low for 2 months for the Shade to no avail. I typically don't get impatient with JLU figures because they always end up clogging the pegs. Last time I resorted to E-bay for a JLU figure (the target exclusive Black Canary pack) I paid about 3 times what I would at retail and I ened up finding her about 2 weeks later. I learned my lesson.

But I have to admit I am getting a little nervous about The Shade. And now that Volcana, Stargirl and the Parasite are hitting, I am afraid I may have missed out on him. Here's to hoping (I may do a toy run at lunch today) :)

I actually saw these as well and was happy to see something new finally. I picked up the single carded Huntress (didn't see her in the three pack any way) and now all I want from the this line is Vigilante, though I feel I may fail there and I wish they'd just make The Question already as well.

Hey StrykerX2K - Where abouts are you from in Houston? I live in Houston too! I bet we go to the same stores... Unless you're closer to downtown.

same like you guys, lightray around jan. 5th then nothing ever since. anyone else get in on the shade figure from tru.com. it cost me close to 11 bucks with shipping & tax but i rather buy it from them than some guy on ebay.

same like you guys, lightray around jan. 5th then nothing ever since. anyone else get in on the shade figure from tru.com. it cost me close to 11 bucks with shipping & tax but i rather buy it from them than some guy on ebay.

I had gotten that 3-Pack for Christmas. As for Shade I did order him from TRU.com the day before I found him at Target. (That always happens where I order something from TRU.com and then find it the next day in a local store)

WOO HOO! Just found Stargirl and Parasite at target. No sign of Volcana though.

So let me ask a question. Has anyone ever tried buying all the JLU figures from one target and returning them all to a different target in hopes that Target #1 might restock faster? I tried this today. There were only 6 JLU 3 packs on the pegs so I boutght 4 of them and returned tham to a 2nd Target. Don't know if it will work but I figured it was worth a try.

Has anyone ever tried buying all the JLU figures from one target and returning them all to a different target in hopes that Target #1 might restock faster? I tried this today. There were only 6 JLU 3 packs on the pegs so I boutght 4 of them and returned tham to a 2nd Target. Don't know if it will work but I figured it was worth a try.

Just FYI... this totally worked. The day after I bought all the JLU figures from one target, they restocked. I got ANOTHER Stargirl/Parasite pack (so I have one to trade). But I still haven't had any luck with Volcana. I'm dying here!

Oh man thats great PJ! :)