GI Joe 25th Anniversary Single Carded Figures (New Images Of The First 5)

The Wire

while I am confused at the need for those odd kneecap joints (not sure what added benefit they bring to the figures than the standard leg construction), the figures look great. I can't wait for them.

I was hoping they would show the single carded figure packaging.

I thought about not buying Flint, but he reached through the screen and started kicking my ass.

Hopefully, arm swaps will be do-able, because I'd like to give Flint some mammoth forearms and short sleeves. I would think Gung-Ho's arms with some black short sleeves sculpted on would do the trick.

Even if it is too difficult to do, he still kicks ass with the longer sleeves. I love that perpetually pissed off look he has on his face.

If they were going to go all out with articulation, one of the joints that I prefer to have articulated the most (beyond normal 3 3/4 GI Joe articulation) is having a swivel up/down wrist. Seeing all of the articulation that went into these guys, and then SE and SS can still only hold their swords at a 90 degree angle in respect to their arms, really gets to me. @bH@ @bH@ @bH@ (Did that make sense?)

Did we skip ahead a couple years all of a sudden?

Yeah I think he means 25th anniversary! I don't want to lose 5 years, I'm old enough, LOL

Joe

^_^ You guys beat me to it. I's like.."30th???" @hmmm@

The Cobra Soldier & Officer are still my favs. The V1 of Snake Eyes beats out the V2 THIS time around, as I prefer the commando look of the head gear better. I'll stick Timber with this version and be set.

On the knee caps, I don't like the looks of it when the knee cap piece shifts all the way up, as opposed to how it looks when down, and if that doesn't make sense, I'll show the difference on the image of CC, as he has BOTH..

cckneeswl0.png

The knee on the left (his right, circled) is up...and looks funky, or makes the thigh look too long and narrow or SOMETHING. The knee on the right (his left, with arrows) is down and looks more natural and better aesthetically. At least to me it does.

Maybe I'll glue the lower part to stay down? ^_^

I'm with you vh. I don't like those knees and certinatly with the joints up. The glueing might be an option, but we shouldn't have to. That cc's head is still disapointing. Who knows if i'll even buy this guy.

Did we skip ahead a couple years all of a sudden?

Yeah I think he means 25th anniversary! I don't want to lose 5 years, I'm old enough, LOL

Joe

Maybe this is Hasbro's way of telling us these aren't going to be released until 2012?

:o The "WIRE" is none other than..

JayC???

telegrapher_in_acton_jpg.jpg

;)

BTW has anyone else noticed that Flint has two different colored eyes? I've noticed since day one and didn't say anything.

Maybe they had to use one of DUKES eyes?

@firedevil@ Who didn't see THAT comin'?

uhh this is news how?? didn't we all already know this? i was hoping to see in package shots or something. and yeah i think these pics were on entertainment earth. . .

ct- have we gotten a picture where cc wasn't taking a poop in the woods?? (okay maybe one @hmmm@)