Found Diamond Emma

Sarge8170

Not sure if theres a thread for this already if there is feel free to delete this one. I found the HML Diamond Emma Frost at TRU on Reynolds Rd. in Toledo, Ohio yesterday. Didnt expect to find anything since the normal shelf space for ML had nothing new, but there were quite a few of her on a sepereate little shelf unit ewar the front of the action figure section. Again, sorry if this has already ben posted, I havent been keeping up for the last few days, I just couldt find mention of this, so maybe interest has disapeared for this figure or maybe I am the first to find this in the states, which I really doubt.

Found a bunch of these warming the pegs at one of my local TRUs this afternoon. No one, in my neck of the woods, seems to really care about these or anything that Hasbro makes anymore, I think it's an indication that Hasbro doesn't know what the *uck their doing and I think that it shows, as more and more collectors are starting to notice it too.

Dude, I was just reporting that I found a recently released exlusive figure, why do you have to go and try and turn any mention of the new Marvel Legends into a Hasbro bash thread? We get it, you dont like the way Hasbro is doing things, most of us aren't 100% happy with the new figures either, but then again most people had complaints about Toybiz stuff to. You have an opinion, great, thats one of the great things about America. But you already have many threads, at least one of which you started, on the topic of how horrible these new figures are, go post there, if you can find them. Most people have moved on and at least accepted the fact that Hasbro is now in charge, even if they still arent happy with the figures. Seriously, talk about beating a dead horse. :rolleyes:

I ordered mine online since the closest TRU is at least 2 hours from me. I can't wait for it ^_^

Ya as far as the Hasbro bashing goes...

I think it's an indication that Hasbro doesn't know what the *uck their doing and I think that it shows, as more and more collectors are starting to notice it too.

That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever been. Hasbro was founded in the 1920's. I think they know what they're doing.

Now that Hasbro has the name, they have the right to do what they want with it and add their own style. If was meant to be a continuation, they would've started at series 16.

At first the anti-Hasbro argument was rather relevant a year or so ago. Now that it's already happened and we're almost going to see the 4th series of Marvel Legends from them, it's time everyone that thinks ToyBiz should've kept the license to move on and accept it. I'm tired of going to a thread to read that someone's found a new Hasbro figure somewhere and then you get those few people that just B!@##$ and moan about how terrible Hasbro is.

Seriously. Just shut up about it already.

On a lighter note, I think I might replace the original Emma ML with the diamond one with my opened collection. I'm not sure yet though. I'll wait and see when it arrives in the mail.

LISTEN DUDE! this is a forum, or have you noticed, where anybody can come and comment about certain toy product lines, what is also great about forums like this one is that there are no rules against toy bashing, I'm sure your wishing that there was such a rule, but if there were then this wouldn't be America. Listen, if you don't like my comments why don't YOU find yourself another forum to post on...if you can find one. #US1#

Oh, and one more thing, don't be such a forum-fascist.

Jeeze if I had a nickel for everytime I've read the same spiel about how I can go to another form if I don't like reading such posts regarding something I don't like.

I mean seriously, just because there's no rules about complaining about something that's already been pounded into the pavement for the past year, doesn't mean you should.

And maybe if you hate Hasbro, maybe you should go to a different forum that doesn't talk about the Hasbro aspect of Marvel. Since Hasbro's such a big part of Marvel, you're going to end up spending most of your time here complaining.

All I'm saying is get used to it. Once you become "one of us"and at least get used to it, you'll be much happier :wacko: muahahaha

Besides, even if you don't like Hasbro's MLs, there's plenty of other awesome Marvel things that they've made. My second favorite is probably Superhero Squad. I love those little guys! @smilepunch@

LISTEN DUDE! this is a forum, or have you noticed, where anybody can come and comment about certain toy product lines, what is also great about forums like this one is that there are no rules against toy bashing, I'm sure your wishing that there was such a rule, but if there were then this wouldn't be America. Listen, if you don't like my comments why don't YOU find yourself another forum to post on...if you can find one. #US1#

I don't give a sh*t about what you want to say, I don't care that you have your own opinion, and I especially don't care that you don't like Hasbro. My point is that you seek out ay Hasbro related thread just so you can talk trash. I started the thread to keep track of sitings of a new figure, so how is your comment relevent? The figure isnt pegwarming since it was only put out on the 23rd, so the fact that there are tons on the shelves at this point only means that no one has had the chance to get to them yet as noone knows they are available, hence the reason I started this thread, TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE. If you really wanted to accomplish shomething and possibly change things, then why don't you put as much energy into writting directly to Hasbro instead of spamming a message board. Seriously, get a life. Now begone, I am done wasting anymore of my time on someone who thinks "forum-fascist" is a clever insult.

Not sure if theres a thread for this already if there is feel free to delete this one. I found the HML Diamond Emma Frost at TRU on Reynolds Rd. in Toledo, Ohio yesterday. Didnt expect to find anything since the normal shelf space for ML had nothing new, but there were quite a few of her on a sepereate little shelf unit ewar the front of the action figure section. Again, sorry if this has already ben posted, I havent been keeping up for the last few days, I just couldt find mention of this, so maybe interest has disapeared for this figure or maybe I am the first to find this in the states, which I really doubt.

I can't wait to get mine! She's not good looking so I'll keep her MOC.

Sarge I think you were out of line jumping on WAR MONGER like that. All he did was state that he also has these in his town as well and why he was not going to buy it. There is no reason to jump down his throat because he is unhappy with Hasbro. And yes these are all over the country and many members have posted pics of Emma. Search around next time. I agree with WAR MONGER when it comes to Hasbro, but I still buy them to show support for the line because if we dont buy these and the line fails where are we to get our Marvel fix?

I can see both sides of this one. On one hand, I can see why the Hasbro likers/acceptors grow tired of having every thread hijacked by people that hate Hasbro. We all get it at this point.

However, on the flip side...isn't this what we as collectors do in general? I mean, this bashing wasn't invented when Hasbro came along. I bashed the holy hell out of TB when the Legendary Shelf Riders series came out. I don't remember anyone getting mad at me then or telling me to just deal with it. I've said this over and over again since the takeover but it seems like anyone that says anything negative about Hasbro products is attacked. This wasn't the case when people bashed TB products.

I have accepted Hasbro. The new movie figures are decent except for the scale, the ML's seem to be improving, the Icons rock and they are doing the Titaniums which I like to collect. Some people have not accepted it yet. I understand that it gets real old hearing all the bashing, but there are 2 sides to that coin...they are probably sick of hearing praise for products that they think are junk.

This really is the TNI Civil War (I think Synch said that a while ago), lol...

I mean, this bashing wasn't invented when Hasbro came along. I bashed the holy hell out of TB when the Legendary Shelf Riders series came out. I don't remember anyone getting mad at me then or telling me to just deal with it. I've said this over and over again since the takeover but it seems like anyone that says anything negative about Hasbro products is attacked. This wasn't the case when people bashed TB products.

Very good point. At least with " @loll@ Legendary Shelf Riders @loll@ " it was just a one wave complaint. Sure there were some other flops in each wave. When people didn't like the Hasbro change and complained about it, that was fine and dandy. It's just old news now that people really need to get over, ESPECIALLY war monger. Every time he makes a post, it's something negative towards Hasbro. Don't believe me? Check his profile. I understand that's his opinion and stuff. But when it an old subject to be opposed to, there comes a point where it's just time to let it go.

There is nothing wrong with stating an opinion, the problem is when one tries to abuse the right to state ones opinion by trying to jam that opinion down some else's throat cause they don't share your opinion. When you jump into every thread and say that something sucks or something great, you've gone beyond simply stating an opinion or trying to have a civil discussion. You've gone to the point where your mad and not enjoying something and going to do every thing you can to make sure no one else enjoys it.

War monger this thread wasn't about the quality of the figures, it simply sharing something another member found, so thats why your comments are out of place, not to mention every thread I've see you make is pretty the same thing.

For the rest of you had you simply continued on with the topic instead of going off topic to complain about War Mongers complaining this thread would remaind productive. If someone says something, you don't always have to comment on it.

All of you need knock off the infantile behavior and start resepcting one another if any of you are going to stay here.