Cool! Which mini-busts are you into?

Devilbat

I think collecting Star Wars mini-busts have eclipsed my collecting action figures habit. I started back last June with the Episode III Darth Vader and the Empire Strikes Back Yoda, and I've been hooked ever since. So what busts are my fellow TNIers into? And which ones are you most anticipating? I think I'm looking forward to the Episode IV Obi-Wan the most myself. Oh, and I have a question for those of you who also collect Star Wars mini-busts: Guys, if you have the C-3PO mini-bust, take a look at his eyes. Does the left eye look like it's sticking out a little bit? Mine does, and I just wanted to know if they all look like that.

Yes, my plea has been answered! Thanks, JayC @bounce@

Statues and Mini-Busts have eclipsed figures in my collection, too. I have bascially all the Marvel Legends I want and I am bored w/ them now, honestly. Statues & MB's was always a small, side-habit but now that I am diverting my collection $$$ towards them it is starting to take off.

Anyway, I'm into mostly Marvel stuff (Bowen, Hard Hero, DST, Sideshow) but also will pick up random DC, Transformers statues that I like. I have been able to avoid Star Wars statues up until now but it is only a matter of time before I crumble.

I think the Star Wars mini-busts are great, but i have not been collecting them. I think that with all the exclusives and insane prices i just wouldn't be able to afford them all. The only one i have is the Salacious Crumb.

Well, that's me. I know I'm not gonna afford them all, so I'm selective. I don't get too excited about the exclusives, although my brother got me the Entertainment Earth exclusive Anakin Reveal Vader bust for Christmas, and I love it. There's just something compelling and disturbing about it all at the same time. But I don't get into chrome variants, or the ones that have a Santa hat on...stuff like that. And I don't necessarily care about EU character busts, like the Mara Jade one. I just want definitive busts of the key characters from the films. If I find myself caught up someday (yeah right), I may turn my attention to secondary characters like Bossk and Dengar. But for now I just want the key players.

My holy grail right now is the AOTC Yoda mini-bust. Oh, I want it sooo bad...

So far, the mini busts that I have are:

MOTU:

Evil-Lyn

Evil-Lyn (blue)

Ram Man

Merman

Star Wars:

Mara Jade

• 3 weeks later...
Goodness gracious, synch. Good luck with that!

:D no fooling! I can't get my hands on a blackhole orrr grevious or that sdcc silver boba fett (if just cause there havn't been any up for auction of late)... If not for these guys I'd be pretty danged close! you can check out my collection in another post here

Bowen mainly and then whatever else I might like here and there.