batman hotwheels

synch

I picked up this hotwheels batman 5 pack of cars today at walmart I'm just wondering what the deal with it is... It has one what I think is the batman begins car in it ...

then

a bike

a car

a choper

& a sub or blimp or ... something ...

Are any of these actaully batman stuff or just repainted black hotwheels?.. If so thats pretty lame! The choper is the only thing I saw that had the actaul bat logo on it as well!

ill have to check this out since i never got a chance to get the tumbler, and helicopters are always cool too haha. got a picture of this pack so i know what to look for? i try to stay away from the hotwheels section at all costs, so i cringe everytime i hear about a new bat-related product.

I know same here, I hate checking it for the new batcars though GRRR!

Ah!

Found a pic on ebay, saves me taking one :) Anyone shed some light on this?..

7a02_1.JPG

The Batmobile(2nd vehicle in pack) is from Batman Begins, the rest are not. The motorcycle is a repainted Dodge Tomahawk prototype(motorcycle w/ Viper engine), the 3rd vehicle looks to be a flat black Corvette, the helicopter looks like a toy Batman helicopter i saw a while back but I don't remember it in any movies, and the blimp looks like it could be in a Batman movie but I've never seen it before. My best guess is you got one legit Batman vehicle and the others are all repaints.

The Tumbler/Batmobile, Batcopter, and Batcycle were released back in 2005 as part of Hot Wheels Batman Begins toys that came with little figurines(There were 4 sets, which included the Tumbler in Prototype colours). It should be noted that both the Batcopter and Batcycle have been repainted for this set. The other 2 vehicles are repaints of other Hot Wheels vehicles. The car is a black Dodge Viper(Which also includes a DC Comics copyright printed on 1 side of the Viper. It even saids "Viper" on both sides of the car), while the funky looking sub is a repaint of the "Wild Thing" Sub from the Hot Wheels Wild Thing 5 pack. All vehicles expect for the Timbler should have a Batman Begins logo on them, granted most of them are small(A small blue 1 on the Sub, silver on the others). I picked up this Hot Wheels Batman Begins 5 pack and think it's neat.

I actually have 2 due to a Toys R Us sale back a while ago. This was because I picked up 1 for myself and another for someone else. However, when I got home, I realized that in 1 of the 5 packs, the Viper was missing the Begins logo(Located between the 2 grey lines at the front/hood of the car near the front windows), and decided to keep them both. I decided not to open the package with the Viper without the logo(At least for now) and open up the other 1 with the Begins logo. I manage to pick up another Begins 5 for the person I was picking it up for. I'm assuming that the Viper without the logo is more of a factury mistake/goof that simply forgot to put the logo, but there could be a few Begins 5 packs with Vehicles without the Begins logo.