What the ...

synch

then its time you learned :P Item numbers are better anyways incase the link gets screwed up some how or the auction ends but you can allways use the same item number

I think the Airazor came out fairly recently. Like early '07 or something.

Yea they were the TF collectors club exclusives. They just started shipping like a week or two ago I think. Synch go to Shortpacked.com. Scroll about halfway down and he should have pics off the loose ones. He does a little review as well.

I am a member of the collecters club and never heard of this thing ... Where were you suppoose to hear/find out/buy this sucker?.. :S Freaking wankers ... glad I droped my member ship ...

I am a member of the collecters club and never heard of this thing ... Where were you suppoose to hear/find out/buy this sucker?

You'll be glad to hear that they have this new thing these days. It's called "the internet". @smilepunch@

i always liked that version of astrotrain. with all the crap that gets rereleased or repaintedshame they dont re release that one in the same colors

You probably didn't hear about it, b/c you dropped your membership! lol

That Astrotrain looks awesome! But that price is RIDICULOUS! :o

You probably didn't hear about it, b/c you dropped your membership! lol

That Astrotrain looks awesome! But that price is RIDICULOUS! :o

Oh GREAT. Another expensive rendition of Astrotrain. As if the E-Hobby $200+ version wasn't overpriced and overrated enough. :rolleyes:

why don't you guys know how to use item numbers :P just load up ebay and copy and paste the item number into it and hit enter :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...earch%26fvi%3D1

Its better than all this cra* above which offten gets screwed up & or changed when the item ends or during many a quotes :P

OBI whats crazy about that?.. Theres some good stuff in that auction right now it looks like a decent enough price to me if you need it all :)

Its about all the RID line up & a butt load of the exclusives :)