Prices for loose MLs

Opticon

I guess this might fit in the trade section, but I put it here since its more of a general ML pricing discussion. I'm getting ready to sell off most of my collection, and was wondering what people think is a good price for the average loose ML figure, as well as some of the more sought after ones (Deadpool, Juggs, etc). Help, thoughts, etc would be cool. :)

I guess this might fit in the trade section, but I put it here since its more of a general ML pricing discussion. I'm getting ready to sell off most of my collection, and was wondering what people think is a good price for the average loose ML figure, as well as some of the more sought after ones (Deadpool, Juggs, etc). Help, thoughts, etc would be cool. :)

Hey, I'm from Ontario (Mississauga) how much would you be willing to sell Juggernaut for? I'm looking for one at the moment and would rather avoid going to the ripoff that is Ebay.

Hey, I'm from Ontario (Mississauga) how much would you be willing to sell Juggernaut for? I'm looking for one at the moment and would rather avoid going to the ripoff that is Ebay.

Heh, well you just kinda sidestepped the question there and did the opposite :P

Sorry lol!!!!........I guess I got excited when I saw Juggernaut. Well i have seen that figure go anywhere from 40.00 and up for the Juggernaut. Not sure about Deadpool. Then again thats Ebay too. People sell their stuff at insane prices sometimes.

Sorry lol!!!!........I guess I got excited when I saw Juggernaut. Well i have seen that figure go anywhere from 40.00 and up for the Juggernaut. Not sure about Deadpool. Then again thats Ebay too. People sell their stuff at insane prices sometimes.

Oh yeah for regular figures I would say about 5-30 dollars depending on the figure. Depends on rarity etc. as well.

Oh yeah for regular figures I would say about 5-30 dollars depending on the figure. Depends on rarity etc. as well.

Hi. Saw your post that you're selling your ML figs. I'm sure you're getting lots of peeps interested in the Juggernaut. If you haven't sold it yet, please add me to the list of people interested in him. Thanks. ;)

Regarding your question about pricing, I use EBay and do a search through the completed listings to see how much people are actually willing to spend for figures. Try it out, it's a pretty useful feature on their site. I agree, how rare it is really makes the price. Deadpool loose has been hitting the mid-high 20s and MIP seems to be selling for mid-high 40s. Hope this helps.

Well, a year ago, I was searching for quite a few figs, and ended up picking up most of them at reasonable prices off of members here. Most of them for around 10-15 bucks shipped. I think I got my Juggernaut for $20, shipped, from someone here.

The most I've ever payed for any ML was Colossus, and that was $29, shipped loose, off of ebay...the next highest being Sabretooth for $24, shipped.

However, I saw loose Colosuss's and Juggernauts go for 40-50 on ebay, and carded figures go for prices around $100. It just really depends on the auction, the seller's rating, the timing, and many other factors.

It also depends on if you're going for getting what you put into your collection back, and maybe a little extra, or if you're going for a killing...which, I'll be honest...I have a MOC Deadpool for this very reason. @lol@

Median price, I'd say ask $10-$15, shipped, for most average figures, and venture into the low to mid $20 range for some figures like Juggernaut, Modern IM, Hawkeye, Deadpool, etc.

On a side note, if you have a Black Widow, Modern IM, Vengeance, Hulk Buster IM, Abomination, Lady Deathstrike, Loki, Blackheart, or Onslaught you are willing to part with...look me up when you figure out what you want to charge. :D

Im looking for a reasonably priced Juggernaut, Black widow, Fantastic Four classics Kang and Super Skrull. Lastly, a Sentinel BAF too at the moment. If anybody has any they would like to sell let me know.

Thanks,

K.C.