Nabbed a Treachery on Saleucami today *pix*

Cyber Bishop

i got mine today at walmart

So has anyone opened their sets yet? Would like to see some opened pics?

Anybody know the articulation on the figures? I have limited my clone buying to only the SA versions.

I opened them.

Both figures are super articulated.

Guest McBragg

well, having a Wal-mart close is no guarantee of anything other than wasting time and gas going there!

I've 3 within 20 miles and only ever saw one of the 2-pack value sets that everyone in the country found and those weren't even exclusive figures. The Cantina Tin set...people saw stacks of 'em. Never seen one.

Wal-mart in the south were sooo much better.

i used to go to walmart all the time and found tons of great figures there when i was in grad. school. the only reason it sucked to go in there were the fat smelly backwoods nascar rednecks (all the really fat ladies using the motorized scooters because their legs could not support their massive weight) inhabiting the store, guess it balanced itself out.

i used to go to walmart all the time and found tons of great figures there when i was in grad. school. the only reason it sucked to go in there were the fat smelly backwoods nascar rednecks (all the really fat ladies using the motorized scooters because their legs could not support their massive weight) inhabiting the store, guess it balanced itself out.

LOL that is so true

I'm from Connecticut and moved here nearly 6 years ago

That was the first thing I noticed

The people on those scooters want to hit your ass to get you out of there way instead of saying excuse me

Well that answers my question! Damn WME! Guess if I don't find one when I go up to the con I'll have to ask for hookups! Wonder how rare these will be if I should wait till the 31st or not...

Well that answers my question! Damn WME! Guess if I don't find one when I go up to the con I'll have to ask for hookups! Wonder how rare these will be if I should wait till the 31st or not...

1 local Walmart received 4 cases today and they said they would not be getting anymore in.

Now, If I had a penny for everytime I heard that I'd be a millionaire!

I scored one today. My local walmart but a boatload of em out on the end cap. I also got lucky and scored the Order 66 sets at target, Got em to bring em out from the back.

aweet.. a local collector got one fo rme, I'm gonna go get it later tonight, I went to the Target across the street the other day and they turned me down on the Order 66 sets :( but I got another local guy trying to get me some.. hopefully...