Any predictions for Hasbro Marvel Legends

x-man-2005

I know what I want:

Comic accurate Blade

Mimic from Exiles

Blink from Exiles

Doctor Doom

Hand Ninjas

New Elektra (movie version would be cool)

Toad

Movie Mystique

BAF Fing Fang Foom

Wolverine, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Thor, Movie Ghost Rider, Movie Cyclops, Movie Magneto, BAF Hulk.

I would buy that. Assuming they are new or at least repainted versions of the best characters. Althought I dont really need the movie characters, ill buy any cyclops.

I read somewhere that it was going to be a Fantstic Four themed wave, then I read somewhere else it was going to be an Ultimates themed wave. I dont know who to believe.

I know FA Storm was definitely in wave 4, but I don't remember the rest. JayC would know.

well as you know f4 series and a spider series are romoured (yes romored only). also they are a lot of character that were in the proscept stage like FA Storm and Ord to name a few. they're was even a romor that the next build'em up would be a Strong Guy(which would be cool cuase he be the only super hero BAF with the exception of the Brilliant Giant-man.)But i think fing fang foom will be a very (and i mean very) possible choice.People have been asking for it in fwoosh, this site and marveltoys.net. it nearly 90% of people coice for a build'em up.

Anyway if it was me i pick the following

FA Daredevil (well over due for a legend figure, that not inclding the Spider-man Classic one)

Crisom Dynamo (he was a proscept figure for bring on the bad guys)

Firestar( again a highly requested fig.)

Quasar (just to fill up the avenger roster)

Blackbolt (something beside an x-men or avenger)

Beetle (Second custume) ( alway loved that custume)

Surge ( i read the academy x book and i loved it )

Matated Thing (well he doesn't have anyother form :P )

BAF: Finf Fang Foom (of course)

also i think hasbro should bring back the face off series. there are many foes to battle i think it will help to get some variant out there as wellas villian we dont have

Thor(new version) VS Loki(FA)

Dr Strange( masked version) VS Baron Mordo

Spidey(Ben Reilly version) VS Kaine(well if it Ben Reilly obviously Kaine ould be his foes)

and what bout the box set i know there rear when they bring them out but a lot of people want a set of fgis made that would never be big on there own.

Wrecking Crew (alot of people like this idea)

X-men first class ( to go with the new series)

New Warriors

I dont think we'll see another Wolverine for a while. The next 2 Waves dont have Wolvy at all, but then again his movie is forthcoming along with his animated tv show. So it makes sense for something to come, but i think they got all of the major custom Wolverine characters out of the way. There's really not much they can do.

Jim Lee style Wolverine (Done however they really need to redo this one, its too tall)

Brown Costume Wolverine (THE ONLY perfect Wolvy)

Weapon X (Could care less)

Days of Future Wolvy and Logan (I dont care for this)

Weapon X AOA (Looks ok)

Astonishing Wolvy (This was a good figure but not perfect, his costume has been update just slightly in his sleeves and boots and he's too skinny)

Ultimate Wolverine (Kind of sucks, its ok, but his costume has been modified and updated and his arms and face looked jacked up)

First Appearance Wolvy (Actually there's nothing wrong with this figure either, it stays true to its time)

So to me i think they got all the important Wolverines. I mean a lot of those need to be redone. I still like to see a perfect Jim Lee version. A better Astonishing one and a better Ultimate one. I dont know what other Wolvy's they could do. All they've been doing is cheap repaints, to me those dont really count.

If they decided to make Stan the Man Lee into a Marvel Legend (think of the George Lucas figures, Peter Jackson figure), I think we may have the greatest chase figure ever created. My prediciton though.....I don't know. Maybe Smythe.

Black Bolt

Surge

Dust

Blink

Rob Liedfield Style Cable

Odin

The Celestial

Moonstar

First aparencce Daredevil

Face Off Spider Man Green Goblin

Civil War Iron man Interchange Head

Planet War Hulk

My prediction for future Marvel Legends?

I predict that I won't be seeing many -- if any -- of them, because there's hardly a single store in this city whose pegs are completely full with series 1 that aren't selling!

But Hasbro must have some kind of freakish influence on retailers, because my local Target had three pegs full of series 1 HMLs that were going nowhere, and now they've expanded to nine pegs that are now sparsely populated with the same figs!