Attack of the RED SHADOWS

jamarmiller

2nd issue is up!

This story is entitled "ATTACK OF THE SHADOWS",

This story is a multi-issue story. We are only releasing the first issue this week , which is 4 pages . However we will be releasing each subsequent issue ( 4 pages ) every two weeks until the whole story is complete.

So Check out the link first FULL COLOUR issue of ATTACK OF THE SHADOWS story in the post here:

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/vie...php?p=6493#6493

( Navigation arrows are on the bottom of each of the comic pages )

Once you're done reading, discuss it (story, art, colours)

The Colourists for this story comes all the way from Singapore and thus shows the International web of terror Baron Iron Blood has . His name is Kong Kok Keong and you can find 1 of his many sites here:

http://killer.per.sg.

NOW EVERYONE please please go thank him for the work on this issue, its only because of the colourists like him that we can present these stories, so please show your appreciation by thanking him ( this way we can get him to do more ! LOL )

Also we still need more colourists so if you can help please PM or e-mail me! Our plan is to colour all of the galleries at www.BLOODFORTHEBARON.com for GI Joe / Action Force fans everywhere.

If you havent checked out the first FULL COLOUR story Showdown for the SHadows yet then go here:

http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1227

YO JOE !

BLOOD FOR THE BARON!

That site is a personal fave of mine, glad to hear you're colorizing it. Some of the best comic stories ever are on that page. I loved the sense of real danger that the AF series tried to invoke. It seemed like good guys got shot up almost as much as the villains; really intense stuff.

For example: In Operation Shield, Scarlett is acting as bodyguard for some VIPs and she loses alot of teammates, some of whom would have even made very interesting Joes in their own right.

I also think that the AF comics had the best rendition of the origin of the Baroness. It really played up the "student radical" angle and reflected the US filecard quite well.

Full force, lads!

-PJ

I also think that the AF comics had the best rendition of the origin of the Baroness. It really played up the "student radical" angle and reflected the US filecard quite well.

Full force, lads!

-PJ

that is sooooo true. the origin issue is great and I hope to get to having someone color it one day, very awesome story and issue, one that would rock if it was colored

Bludd has a great origin issue too

along with some of the joes too

great stories

thanks for checking it out

the baron has done a killer job with that site, and I dont think any of us ( AF fans ) would be here if it wasnt for his site so props to the baron

I actually just really became a fan of the RED SHADOWS and Action force about 2 and a half years ago when Devils due had the red shadows start showing up in thier comics so I never had any AF figures when I was a kid . I bought quite a few since then though for my collection. So its good to see that some of the OLD SCHOOLERS are seeing these and getting good vibes from it.