Anyone know their going to the con yet?

Admiral Hunter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lanny has said that they are waiting on test shots and are still working on some paint aps. Since we have the Botcon scheadule this year we should have our brochure and set info some time in June and then after Botcon we will see pics of the figures. We may get lucky and have a pic before Botcon, it really depends on how things go overseas.

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

Well since Im now divored money is kinda tight right now. But Im going to try my best to make it there. The SoCal Noks are planning to share a room so save cash, and to get to know each other better too. LOL.

So count me in for now.

Well since Im now divored money is kinda tight right now. But Im going to try my best to make it there. The SoCal Noks are planning to share a room so save cash, and to get to know each other better too. LOL.

So count me in for now.

Sorry to hear about the divorce Nov. I hope ya do make it. Are ya doing new Tees this year?

So count me in for now.

Sorry to hear about the divorce Nov. I hope ya do make it. Are ya doing new Tees this year?

i hope so, but he still owes me 3 from last year @smilepunch@

yes we will do Tees more news to come for that...soon. Nov u betta damn go cornholio!!!

i will be there at Zombieguides booth Ive got lots of great stuff to unveil please reserve a few! hundred buck to spend at my booth@!!! :P:D #party# @bananna@ @pun@

yes we will do Tees more news to come for that...soon. Nov u betta damn go cornholio!!!

i will be there at Zombieguides booth Ive got lots of great stuff to unveil please reserve a few! hundred buck to spend at my booth@!!! :P:D #party# @bananna@ @pun@

U must tell us more Kill @firedevil@

Lanny has said that they are waiting on test shots and are still working on some paint aps. Since we have the Botcon scheadule this year we should have our brochure and set info some time in June and then after Botcon we will see pics of the figures. We may get lucky and have a pic before Botcon, it really depends on how things go overseas.

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

showing up with or without the wife?

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

showing up with or without the wife?

Don't know yet, she just got a CFO position at a new company, so it is still up in the air. My buddy from England is still undecided, though if he does go he wants to split a table. All I know is I am going and I should be bringing some more stuff to sell.

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

Is that the joecon that was in marietta?

No, completely different. The Joe con in Marietta was small potatoes (although really cool) compared to this Joe con. The con they are speaking of is the main event that travels to different cities every year and just so happens to come to Atlanta this year (25th anniversary to boot).

This is the one I went to last year http://www.joelanta.com/

when is there a joe convention held in marietta, where at anyway? just wondering since i'm down the highway from marietta in vinings/smyrna area heh.

i went to that one, and it was fun, but imagine that on a much grander scale

I am going for the third year (not in a row though). Luckily and unluckily, the in-laws live very close to the hotel, so I will be staying with them. I don't really know any of you guys, but I am looking forward to meeting some of you.

I am going for the third year (not in a row though). Luckily and unluckily, the in-laws live very close to the hotel, so I will be staying with them. I don't really know any of you guys, but I am looking forward to meeting some of you.

Just some of us ? lol, which ones @smilepunch@

• 3 weeks later...
well booked the flights already just need to take care of the hotel. NY Vipers will be well represented!!!

em

How many NYC vipers will be there this year

you can still stay at the hotel place as long as you want though right??? I mean, all you need to do is leave to sleep and then come back the next day.

I'm really torn on what to do...if i do stay at the hotel i'm gonna need to find pple to room with.

-saboteur

Yes you can physically stay there as long as you want man @firedevil@