Database Update: Marvel Legends Blob Series!

Ryno

That's Hasbro's Planet Hulk. @puke@

GREAT pics, thanks so much!!!

I am glad to see that SHE HULK has pretty much shut the haters up about Hasbro turning this line to crap. Now maybe the haters will give them more of a chance. Even the Jean Grey looks quite good, at least in the pictures (likeness wise).

Not sure what the hell they were thinking with Wolverine, but I guess after 20++ of them they have to get creative.

This line looks fantastic; As long as hasbro keeps this up (or better) I think they will do fine.

I already have my HoM Wolvy's head ready and waiting for Ult Wolvy's body hehehehe(will prolly shorten the claws a tad also)

And Thor just needs a wash on his pants and maybe back and a metallic blue dry brush on his torso and he'll be done.

She Hulk will need nothing to be perfect, same for Yellow Jacket and Quicksilver, and to be honest X3 Jugs and Jean are fine as is also it appears.

I really like all of them especially the head sculpts save for wolverine. I really might by the whole set, and that's something I've never done before. Hasbro keeps raising the bar and these are some great looking toys!

Great pics and I love the comparison shots too! I know some of us are frustrated about no finger articulation, but 9 times outta 10 it didn't work w/the Toy Biz stuff. If they had accessories, they were always fallin' out.

*SIDE NOTE* How is Xorn and Magneto the same guy? I read Grant Morrison's run on New X-Men, and I don't understand how Xorn looks like Magneto. I remember how much it pissed me off that Marvel never explained it that well. At first it seemed like Mags was disguised the whole time, which would have been f**king awesome, but then it's like they exchanged one idea for the other halfway through the story. Xorn was a wicked cool character w/ lots of promise, now he's a supervillian responsible for killing Jean, and destroying part of NYC (which was never mentioned in any other Marvel book), but we never got a convincing explanation. I...just...don't...get...it. @grumpy@

Yeah, that was a messy job by Marvel. This should help you out on Xorn, it did for me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xorn

Re-reading those comics helped me too.

WHAT A CLUSTER F**K! Thanks a lot Rick for the help, and I think I like Grant Morrison's original concept better.

And when are these figures coming out again? April? I might have to grab this wave; can't wait to get those Avengers!

I was really into Xorn too, but didn't like it when he turned out to be Magneto, because Xorn was such a cool character on his own. The-him-being Magneto story was brilliant and provocative and I enjoyed it a lot even though I liked Xorn the way he was. It was a very very dark story during a very very dark time in Grant Morrison's life. I think that Marvel should have put there foot down and not killed Magneto so they wouldn't have had to go back and retcon and convolute the hell out of it -- to the point of it still not being fully and clearly explained. Anyway, sorry, back on topic.

I still cannot believe that Hasbro made Xorn, I would love the fact moreso had I not spent many many hours customizing my own some months before the first glimpse at the figure, maybe some day I'll get around to sharing it with you.

I am glad to see that SHE HULK has pretty much shut the haters up about Hasbro turning this line to crap.

They haven't shut this hater up!

Oh, and by the way every figure in both waves with the exception of She Hulk and Xorn is a piece of crap!

Oh, and by the way every figure in both waves with the exception of She Hulk and Xorn is a piece of crap!

Damn, guess that means all my TB MLs are pieces of crap too considering most of wave 2 will fit right on in with any of em and that Jean and Jugs look to fit right in with TBs X2 Mags, and once i replace Ult Wolvy's head with my HoM Wolvy's head with some added(painted) hair he'll go good with any of the other Ult figures(only got Cap though).

Guess if Hasbro's latest stuff is crap then all of TBs had to be since their pretty much the same minus a small wash here or there on some.

I am glad to see that SHE HULK has pretty much shut the haters up about Hasbro turning this line to crap.

I think it's really funny all the Hasbro bashers act as if Hasbro is undeserving of the liscence; and not responsible for currently, and in the past, making some of the most popular action figures ever. What right does the company who invented GI Joe have making Marvel action figures?

I think it's really funny all the Hasbro bashers act as if Hasbro is undeserving of the liscence; and not responsible for currently, and in the past, making some of the most popular action figures ever. What right does the company who invented GI Joe have making Marvel action figures?

I know, right?! @loll@