Database Update: Marvel Legends Blob Series!

Ryno

The more I see of that Ultimate Wolvy figure the more I hate it. Didn't realize how round and flat the ends of the claws were. And the way they look coming out of the back of his hands is pretty awful as well.

The comparison pics of She Hulk next to the MS version make me more enthusiastic about the ML version and more regretful that I spent $20 on the MS one.

The rest all look pretty decent but I'm still not happy about the movie figures.

I just realized the lack of articulation at the fingers and at the upper arm on Thor :(

I still don't like any of those figures, except for Thor and maybe Xorn. I have to repaint Thor... I liked it better in darker blue.

I like Xorn's face sculpt, but I'm not such a Xorn fan, so I may not buy it eventually...

I gotta say, your pictures make Juggernaut look awesome...

Funny you say that, I was just thinking the same. Just when I was giving up on the Hasbro Juggy he doesn't look so bad. Even though when compared to the Toy Biz one, I wish they had made him just a little bigger and bulkier.. but overall, not bad.

FOrget about jeanie feel sorry for wolverine! ha! WOrst action figure ever! I'm going to sit back and wait till they go on clearance for a couple bucks and buy it just for the baf . I dout anyone will even have the baf part up for trade because no one would even want that figure

Thanks for the pics man keep up the good stuf

ps you allso suck for getting everything so fast all the time :P

I said it before and I say it now, the SheHulk is the best figure of this series, I do not understand like can do a face so either detailed as the one of so ugly Jeniffer and one and haggard one as the one of Emma Frost, that without counting the fisic appearance, the rest this well, with exception of Wolverine that this to cry

Thanks for all the detailed pics!

It all looks up to snuff, though I'm sad to see the stupid legs being the norm (hip joints that you have to turn before you can go forward or to the side). I'm gona pick up Thor for sure, and most likely Xorn just because he's got a cool skull mask and his hand looks like it could fit an accessory (since I've got so many lying around).

The 4 Avengers & Blob make this series for me!

Too bad I gotta get the X-related figures as well to have that awesome Blob!

Cool pics, but may I make a suggestion? It'd be really cool if when you did these pics, you took some of the figure posed with other related figures. IE Quicksilver or She-Hulk with some other Avengers, Blob with some Brotherhood of Mutants, Ultimate Wolvie fighting Ultimate Sabertooth, that sort of thing.

The 4 Avengers & Blob make this series for me!

Too bad I gotta get the X-related figures as well to have that awesome Blob!

Blob is xrelated too :P

She hulk is surprisingly nice th ough those balljoint legs really wreck the niceness of the female sculpt :| you have this nice slim looking figure them BAM big fat balljoints. That picture of shehulk and herc is amazing by the way, are you holding them up at all?.. haha! I'm pondering how I can customize that mags into a nate/x-man figure ... I don't have the skills for that stuff haha

RandomHero - I will be adding a few more group shots and face-off type shots with the reviews in the coming days so keep your eyeballs peeled and thanks for the suggestion!

Synch - Ya it took a little while but they are standing on their own, She-Hulk is quite strong ;)

Great pics and I love the comparison shots too! I know some of us are frustrated about no finger articulation, but 9 times outta 10 it didn't work w/the Toy Biz stuff. If they had accessories, they were always fallin' out.

*SIDE NOTE* How is Xorn and Magneto the same guy? I read Grant Morrison's run on New X-Men, and I don't understand how Xorn looks like Magneto. I remember how much it pissed me off that Marvel never explained it that well. At first it seemed like Mags was disguised the whole time, which would have been f**king awesome, but then it's like they exchanged one idea for the other halfway through the story. Xorn was a wicked cool character w/ lots of promise, now he's a supervillian responsible for killing Jean, and destroying part of NYC (which was never mentioned in any other Marvel book), but we never got a convincing explanation. I...just...don't...get...it. @grumpy@

Yea, I was never too familiar with Xorn.

But I really like this wave. Blob looks like one awesome figure. Once agian, I say, I can't wait for Quicksilver, She-Hulk, and Thor.

Great pics and I love the comparison shots too! I know some of us are frustrated about no finger articulation, but 9 times outta 10 it didn't work w/the Toy Biz stuff. If they had accessories, they were always fallin' out.

*SIDE NOTE* How is Xorn and Magneto the same guy? I read Grant Morrison's run on New X-Men, and I don't understand how Xorn looks like Magneto. I remember how much it pissed me off that Marvel never explained it that well. At first it seemed like Mags was disguised the whole time, which would have been f**king awesome, but then it's like they exchanged one idea for the other halfway through the story. Xorn was a wicked cool character w/ lots of promise, now he's a supervillian responsible for killing Jean, and destroying part of NYC (which was never mentioned in any other Marvel book), but we never got a convincing explanation. I...just...don't...get...it. @grumpy@

Yeah, that was a messy job by Marvel. This should help you out on Xorn, it did for me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xorn

Re-reading those comics helped me too.

I only just got series one and i was pleasently suprised, with all the bashing i thought that they would suck. Series 2 look awesome 'cept for ultimate wolverine but with a few mods i think he'll be ok. reeeeeallly looking forward to getting these.