Kaleo

synch

I experienced no problems at all when dealing with Kaleo. I found him to be very responsive and an overall great guy to deal with. Before the trade, I PM'd people he's traded with and they all had good things to say about him. I even took the time to read a post about him where a guy accused him of a "nightmare" deal. In my opinion and numerous others that read the info presented, it was not Kaleo's fault. This guy promised figures to Kaleo he did not have and could not deliver in over a month's time. So Kaleo cancelled the deal. This guy then gets pissed off, sends Kaleo negative/threatening emails and posts that thread. The "nightmare" deal he accuses Kaleo of was totally bogus. The funny thing about the whole deal is that other TNI members found out that this guy had another name on TNI. I checked out these posts and it seems that this guy gets pissed off real easily, attacks other members and has no problem posting it. I even read a thread where he went heads up with JayC. I'm not surprised this guy changed his name on TNI. Because I believe Kaleo would have never traded with him if he knew these things about him. The one thing I did learn about Kaleo after reading all this is that Kaleo is a classy guy. I would have been pissed off if somebody posted a thread like this about me. I probably would have even responded in kind. But Kaleo handled it the smart way, he let this guy expose himself and said nothing. And in reality, when you step back and look at it all, it's just toy collecting. This should be fun hobby.

One more thing, he does ask to send first. I was hesitant. However, I agreed to ship first because because other TNI members told me that they did too and did not have any problems. He ships fast, packs well and kept me informed throughout the whole process.

yeah thats the thing thats making me go "hmmmmmmmm..." Normaly the general rule of thumb is that noobies like him and you send first (no offence to you or him of corse :P )

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE