R2-D2 Mailboxes Cities Listed

Wheeljack35

You mean if I want to see one of these I've got to go all the way to Birmingham? I guess I shouldn't complain too much. If that's the only location for now,I feel more sorry for people in Montgomery or Mobile that would like to see one.

I like how it says "Houston" only under Texas. Well, it says other cities, but still. Could it be more specific than just "Houston". This city is bigger than Rhode Island!

If I see one though, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. It's just a matter of *IF* I find one since I could drive around Houston for days and still not see everything. I just bet it's downtown somewhere though, and that's where I'll be this weekend. Hopefully it works itself out.

Hmmm it says there is one in Richmond VA. Now I have to wonder just where at in Richmond.

I bet the promotion thing is going to be that the post office is going to have Starwars stamps .

That they will

I bet the promotion thing is going to be that the post office is going to have Starwars stamps .

That's what I was thinking, too. The only thing is, the article refers to it as an "unprecedented promotion" and stamps don't strike me as that...everything these days gets a set of commemorative stamps, lol.

union city, ca has one in the main office

very cool! i like how it's inside the post office. we have two here in san diego, i haven't seen them yet, but my brother's seen one. they're the curbside kinds, and i wouldn't be surprised if they get vandalized or someone attemtps to steal them. @hmmm@