CLASSICS DEVASTATOR cancelled?

SalvoDeli

I hope not. He's a copout repaint, yes, but I think he looks pretty good in the new deco and I was planning to kitbash a more traditional looking Devastator using this as a base.

You should be able to pick up one of themany other releases of these molds and just repaint them :D

I hope not. He's a copout repaint, yes, but I think he looks pretty good in the new deco and I was planning to kitbash a more traditional looking Devastator using this as a base.

You should be able to pick up one of themany other releases of these molds and just repaint them :D

Uh..he's only been released once so far.

True I could, but I don't like paint rubs, I'd rather a full playable figure these days and not worry about scratching it. I plan to add Universe Bonecrusher & Scavenger to this combiner for a more G1 look, even if I have to hold them on with twist ties ^_^

I wonder how off it would look if you used the other green colored limbs from the original set...or if they're basically the same.

I just wish they would have at least remolded the head. I think he might have looked better with a more classic looking devy head. Perhaps that's a project for the repro-makers to work on for us.

Someone at the allspark found him today; and it seems some of you are confusing the rid combiners w/ the energon ones, w/ this set being the latter.

30 bucks! they should 5.99 since it was released, rereleased, & rerereleased!

You do mean only one released, right? Y'know, since it was only released for Energon and that's it. At least, unless you count the Family Dollar/Dollar General/Big Lots Transformers: Universe rerelease of the Steamhammer and Energon Constructicons...of which there were no changes whatsoever except the card.

Also, seeing as how I've only got Steamhammer, and to complete the giant at Energon level, it would cost nearly 40 dollars, 30 dollars won't break the bank for me. I'm actually looking at getting two to have an all Sledge/Bonecrusher Devestator.

You do mean only one released, right? Y'know, since it was only released for Energon and that's it. At least, unless you count the Family Dollar/Dollar General/Big Lots Transformers: Universe rerelease of the Steamhammer and Energon Constructicons...of which there were no changes whatsoever except the card.

Also, seeing as how I've only got Steamhammer, and to complete the giant at Energon level, it would cost nearly 40 dollars, 30 dollars won't break the bank for me. I'm actually looking at getting two to have an all Sledge/Bonecrusher Devestator.

I thought this is the 3rd release? I have the energon sets. And I have a RID yellow Walmart exclusive set. This purple will be the 3rd right?

I thought this is the 3rd release? I have the energon sets. And I have a RID yellow Walmart exclusive set. This purple will be the 3rd right?

What you have are Walmart exclusive Black Friday loss leaders. Those are all yellow repaints of the four RID Build Team molds, completely different from the Energon Constructicons. In fact, the all yellow repaints were sold before the Energon Constructicon molds were even released.