Are these US or Japanese RiD Tfs???

JoeRhyno

YO... I'm selling some of my clutter that's clogging up my basement.. I found these in a box.. I remember getting some from a comic shop that were imported.. but I dont know if they all are or not.. ebay pics dont really help, so I was wondering if anyone knew here...

RIDum.jpg

RIDtf1.jpg

RIDtf.jpg

RIDop.jpg

Thanks a bunch.. if it helps, the Cop car and the mini van have metal parts.. I'm not sure about the blue car and Prime and U.M. I cant tell, and haven't taken them apart to transform them, lol.. cause I probably wont beable to get them back...

Magnus, Prime and Sideburn (blue car) are American, you can tell by the Autobot logos. Red Alert/Mach Alert is probably American too for the same reason, but I can't remember for sure if the Japanese one had a hood logo. Wild Rider/X-Brawn (svu) I can't tell.

All american (Mach alert is missing the logo on the hood unlike Prowl). Wildrider the svu is Japanese from what I can see from the pics. He does not have a logo and seems that his lights are not altered. The front lights look full and not circular. Can you post pics of the back side/front side of the svu, as well as the missles since I can tell from those if you want further evidence.

just check ebay and I was right. I only have the original xbrawn and wilder rider; I do not own the redeco version that you have.

Anyways, what I said, are all correct. One can see that the back lights are still there on your photo and the front lights are full. In the us, the front lights are smaller and circular, as well as the back lights are missing. Hasbro modified it so that they cannot get sued by Toyota. The logo on the hood is missing on yours, makin it japanese

Pic of american xbrawn from ebay

2478_1.JPG

cool.. thanks for th tips.. now that you brought it up, I remember getting the SUV cause the first pics of the japanese one was like a rally car I liked and the US one was grey or something.. and of course.. after I got the japanese one, they brought out the repaint one in the US.. lol.. thanks again.. I just wanted to be sure when I described them.

-Joe

cool.. thanks for th tips.. now that you brought it up, I remember getting the SUV cause the first pics of the japanese one was like a rally car I liked and the US one was grey or something.. and of course.. after I got the japanese one, they brought out the repaint one in the US.. lol.. thanks again.. I just wanted to be sure when I described them.

-Joe

No problem. another way to tell are the missles. The american missles on the SUV/X-Brawn are round, as if it is custoned with a thick piece of plastic. The japanese missles are more jagged. Not as jagged to poke an eye out, but jagged as in style.