Which favorite Marvel story needs figures?

pastwatch2001

What Marvel story do you feel needs figures to be made? We've already gotten a few figs from House of M/Age of Apocalypse/Onslaught/Planet Hulk and others, but what characters/variants that are story-specific need figures made?

I think we need a some cosmic love so I'm going with guys from The Infinity Gauntlet and Annihilation... oh and Cosmic Spidey. :) I would also really dig figures from the recent Eternals and Inhumans minis as well as figures from 1602 and Earth X.

The climax of the Phoenix saga--with the Imperial Guard. Toss in the Starjammers and I'd be very happy.

Unfortunately, there's so many characters in this tale, it could easily be 2-3 waves worth, not a boxed set.

i'd enjoy a full Age of Apocalypse set, and of course Marvel Zombies (Yay for them coming:D) and arrow has a good idea, any story that will give me a Gladiator and some of the guard is A-Ok with me. and this one would never happen but i've always wanted some of the hero Doppelgangers from the Infinity War story (especilly spideys Doppelganger of course :D )

you know i just cant decide they all good story to me but if i had to choose i say more house of m and maybe a Frightful four box set to go with the other two we got in HOM box

Well I'm guessing by the fact I never see anyone bring this up that it's a mostly disliked story, but I think it might be cool to get some figs from the "Operation: Zero Tolerance" storyline.

Some pretty cool sentinels in that story!

inhumans baf lockjaw

gravity

BP in his new armor

generation x guys or just jubes m husk & synch of corse :P

New Xmen

What evers left of astonishing xmen

EXILES FREAKNA!

I could go on and and on and on ... because basicly I want the entire MU past present and future :P

& to be fair to AOA we never really got figures from it ... We got CRAP wolvie & even more crap sabertooth with out even a wildchild!

i know it was a really bad period ( and i do mean really bad ) but how bout some of the heroes reborn story. i like some of the custume and it would make a great addition to my iorn -man collecting along with every other collection

i know it was a really bad period ( and i do mean really bad ) but how bout some of the heroes reborn story. i like some of the custume and it would make a great addition to my iorn -man collecting along with every other collection

haha, well they did start with two of the fantastic four: http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=404

Phoenix Endsong, with White phoenix Emma frost as Phoenix, Stepford Cuckoos, Quentin Quire,

Nice One!

Ya I agree.

We already got a Planet Hulk figure so how about a World War Hulk figure and all his Arena Brothers from the Planet Hulk Story and even a Silver Surfer as Silver Savage with one of those big alien monsters as a build-a-figure!!!!

Infinity Gauntlet definetely! Can we please get Thanos already; and Marvel Select's doesn't count. And I think Hasbro could do well to release a Civil War series. They could repack ML8's Iron Man, Face Off's Captain America, and maybe Wal Mart's Thor, and then make four or five brand new figures. They would each come with a BAF of Black Goliath.

We already got a Planet Hulk figure so how about a World War Hulk figure and all his Arena Brothers from the Planet Hulk Story and even a Silver Surfer as Silver Savage with one of those big alien monsters as a build-a-figure!!!!

I would buy a Silver Savage and Hulks arena mates, so you can add that to my list.

Infinity Gauntlet

Annihilation

Planet Hulk

Civil War (more B charatcers, Thunderbolts, Omega Flight, Speed Ball, Penance)

Infinity Gauntlet would be great to get more cosmic characters, but I like MS Thanos so I'll be annoyed if I have to spend $10 on him again to get a BAF.

I'd also like to see figures from Executioners Song. Stryfe, MLF, 90's X-Force and X-Factor.