Order 66 in package pictures

Wheeljack35

Here is an image I came upon of the Order 66 sets

The images are of the packages both front and back

873560900.jpg

Here are clearer pictures of the Artwork from the back of the packages

Check it out here

Jedi Defender has pictures up of the upcoming Utapau AT-RT Driver from the Order 66 Target exclusive.

Veiw the pictures here,

what's funny is a lot of the people at RS are not liking the Yoda one.. I personally like it the most.. then the Mace one, then the Airborne one with Anni...

A guy in china said his local collectors store just got these in last week, they're usually about 2 weeks before they start popping up in the states.. so here's hoping they hit targets in a week or two.

Does anybody know when these are hitting the selves?

If the rumor is true the week after next

Do you know what the dcpi # is for these?

When I find out I will post it

I want the Yoda set because I will use the clone from that set as the Elite Trooper Commander

I will get every set I have ideas of how I want to use them

Guest McBragg

Crotch-grabbing Yoda!

Considering HasbroToy Shop is selling the 30th anniversary figures for $10 each, the Mace Windu/Marine pack seems more agreeable.

I bet they make a second series. As much as some expect these to fail, they simply won't. Go to stores around here, carded 3 3/4" Star Wars is cleaned out of all but the worst of pegwarmers (naboo troop, hoth power droid and Moff Jerjerrod)...some comic packs are buiding up...mainly the Tarkin one. But they've been shipping more and more of those, the first batches sold pretty fast. Between parents, kids, collectors and parasites these will move.

I went looking at target yesterday with dcpi number in hand, but none were in the back. They said they are supposed to arrive in april.

Sounds like they didn't want to pull them out so they came up with a lie

Here it is.It is 087-06-0884.I used this at the Distrbution Center were I work and the order 66 figures are listed in the system.Though none have shown up in the bulding yet.Yeah,I do agress.You have to buy a crappy rehash to get the cool clones.Dang it.

Theyre actually offering all 6 for sale right now $120. not too shabby, even though I wont buy from them.

$120! Thats alot... @hmmm@

What I would like to know is both how big are these packages and how tall are they as well & how much do they cost?.. :)

These seem to be like the starwars unleashed packaging is that correct?.. The excluisve unleashed that is ... luke vader, boba ect