HML2 out in Hong Kong

nagauthier

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't that I want that BAF Blob, I'd just be getting the 4 Avengers!

With Black Knight coming in wave 3, it's a great time to be an Avengers fan!

Only 5 I really hope Hasbro makes that I need to complete my Avengers would be

US Agent

Swordsman

Starfox

Quasar

Tigra

re-dos

Scarlet Mitch-nuff said

Wonderman-too small/puny

Vision-see above

Hawkeye-see above

im surprised.. these all look like they have potential.. .we may have found the wave of hasbros ML that i will buy...

That wolvie needs major arm surgery, juggs some clothes,xorn some silver on his chest,some dybrushing on thor...great wave to practice some painting skills, hehehe. They all look ok.

I will be getting them all just to have the Blob.

But I will trade (or give away) Movie Juggs, Xorn & that POS Wolverine.

I mean REALLY……

237982834.jpg

He looks major league constipated…

One word Logan…..

FIBER.

Well, I'm obviously in the minority because I don't like any of them.

Where's Shulk's waist art??

Juggs is just ridiculous (Aaaargh, that abdomen)

Who needs a torch when your holding Thor and YJ?

And that Wolvie.....Hasbro is obviously takin' the #$@^ out of the consumer.

MASSIVE pass for me.

The worst thing about Ultimate Wolvy for me is that Ultimate Sabretooth was such a great figure. They're going to look really mismatched when posed together. Like they're from two different toy lines. Like setting up a battle scene between ML5 Sabretooth and an old 5 inch line 616 Wolvy.

I am so happy they didn't mess up Jean Grey and She-Hulk

I'm really glad too.

I was shocked no on had anything negative to say about Jean, until I saw the pics.

Well, I'm obviously in the minority because I don't like any of them.

Where's Shulk's waist art??

Juggs is just ridiculous (Aaaargh, that abdomen)

Who needs a torch when your holding Thor,YJ amd QS?

And that Wolvie.....Hasbro is obviously takin' the #$@^ out of the consumer.

MASSIVE pass for me.

I am not getting any of the 6-inchers, too.

However, I will get the icons for sure!

Got a couple yesterday too! Damn they are pricey and look cruddy! lol

Image063.jpg

right, the She Hulk is the best action figure of the wave, the scultp face is awesome

quicksilver is fine, but need more detail, more shadow paint

Thor parece el papa de He-man

the rest. well...........+ -

Thor is what?

anyway you yank are trhe lucky one we dont even have series 1 over here i have to pay nearly 120 to get my own set........i'll still pay it though

ejem!!

thor sees as the father of He Man in other words it seems He Man already entered years and with all the appearance of Warrior King , I say to assert it the fact that its design of in case has much similar to the one of the series of figures of action of I have man that Mattel coat makes a pair of years, the Thor sees well, but I consider that the aspect that they gave him for the model not sees very original in comparisons other seemed models, for example, because instead of putting the axe to him they did not put the sceptre to him of authority of Odin? wolverine really is seen very badly, the expression and the appearance make it see very skinny and with an aspect but of psicopata that of hard head, the Jean Grey could more good be designed and we do not say of Jugernaut and Xorn, for my but outstanding they are the She Hulk and Quicksilver, single I hope that Hasbro us subject some surprise of I do not complete minute and discredits the quality of the figures for its sale to

I publish + or - it means but or less, aqui is not the expression but common to describe something that is not of our preference, but is as bad either as to be despised, asi like "Regular" for the English-speakers is something

237982834.jpg

the finished one of Wolverine has minor quality that first custom of a fan, nothing but watches the painting work in shoulders, and or if it is the shade or the finished one, but looks like tuerto, until podria to say that it seems a pirate