HML2 out in Hong Kong

nagauthier

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a bunch of loose pics posted over at Fwoosh. I think the general consensus will soon be that Ultimate Wolverine is hands down the worst ML ever made. That thing is hideous. The rest look okay, but I'm still not a fan of the movie figures.

Singapore too-

http://stores.ebay.com/RTS-Reijinn-Toy-Sho...4QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I can't wait for them to be released here... oh the plans I have....

I think I'll actually end up with blob... I'm even excited about the crummy wolverine.

Quicksilver looks better then i thought, from older pics i was thinking he'd be kinda goofy looking but he actually looks kinda serious/mature.

Yellowjacket is bright but yellow is in his name so it works heheh(though i'd rather find the gold variant)

She Hulk is perfect, except for the lack of fists but TB hardly ever gave their Hulk fists so its nothing new.

Xorn needs some silver drybrushing on his torso but after that he'll be perfect and pretty much TB quality.

Thor need a darker paint washed onto his blue but other then that he's fine.

Jean is actually the movie figure i look most forward to getting, i like Famke and while the figure doesn't look just like her its close enough and is one of the better looking ML females to date IMO.

Jugs doesn't look to great, though i do believe he could make for some cool kitbashes, dunno of who but i can see him being fodder.

Ult Wolvy's head sculpt is HORRIBLE! prolly the worst ML head sculpt to date, which is REALLY sad, cause i was looking forward to Ult Wolvy, guess i have no choice but to swap his head with some other Wolvy's.

right, the She Hulk is the best action figure of the wave, the scultp face is awesome

quicksilver is fine, but need more detail, more shadow paint

Thor parece el papa de He-man

the rest. well...........+ -

And people said these were gonna suck. I really like em so far! I'll have to get a look at that Wolverine.. I do believe it can be altered into a Joe Mad Wolvie face!

right, the She Hulk is the best action figure of the wave, the scultp face is awesome

Thor is what?

anyway you yank are trhe lucky one we dont even have series 1 over here i have to pay nearly 120 to get my own set........i'll still pay it though :P

Thor is what?

anyway you yank are trhe lucky one we dont even have series 1 over here i have to pay nearly 120 to get my own set........i'll still pay it though :P

yanks eh? why i oughta

I’m noticing a continuing problem I have with the Hasbro legends (one of many problems). I just don’t like the bright plasticy colored plastic they use for the ML’s. There is no shading, hardly any detail - it’s all very obnoxiously bright. I know they are all made from plastics, but I don’t want it to LOOK like plastic. I mean Quicksilver, She-Hulk and Yellow jacket look good - but they’d be made so much better by shading. There things look like toys - where as I found Toybiz legends looked like models.