Target Good News and Bad News

Wheeljack35

I have recently found out some things from a few sources I know. One of them being Dark Magnus who is a TNI member and a co worker of mine

The new Star Wars set up happening the week of the 25 will not only include the 30th anniversary figures being put out but the Order 66 sets being put out that same week..But so far that is just a rumor

The Saga line will still be in stock up until May

But.....

The Saga line in most to all the stores will get more peg space then the 30th Anniversary figures will

For example my Target will have 6 pegs for Saga and only 2 for the Anniversary figures

Which will mean for a while the first wave and possibly the second wave will be hard to come by for most

prepare for the parking lot beatdown!

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Just use the DPCI for the TOC figures, that's what I did, and I got all the figures. Most Targets, at least in my area have them in the back stockroom. I guess you just need to find the right person to hit up.

I had no problem getting the TAC figures from the backroom. It was that dang Vader withcoin album that they wouldn't bring out. Finallly got one from a different Target. I wasn't mad at any of the employees. Just wanted to get it and be done with it.

I'm surrounded by like 6 stores that wont give them out.. it's like a no-TaC bubble, lol..

I also read that a guy in china that posts at RS said a local collectors store which usually gets their stuff 2 weeks before the states just got their latest shipment and there were order 66 packs.. so we might be getting them in time for the 25th...

Also.. someone also posted that there's gonna be something in the Ad that weekend, like 10% off all SW or something, just passing on the rumors I heard.

Joe I will check the ads the week before

We get them in for the dept mgrs to know what to pull aside for the upcoming week

As for my store and why I haven't gotten them yet is what I hear is one what I would call rogue mgr ready to write anybody up who buys them before the set date.

He is a Hot Wheels collector and opened his big mouth to other HW collectors that he can get things before them

Of course they complained about him and he was written up

So he is on a vendetta to stop all others because his ass was caught

My mgr told me as long as it doesn't have a street date (like back two years ago whe the ROTS figures weren't supposed to be put out until April 1st ) We can get the figures

I will wait a week to grab the figures I snagged then if he writes my ass up I will just let him know NEVER to come to me again about hooking him up with Star Wars figures for his brother

I got my 2 Galactic Marines, 2 ABN Troopers, and McQuarrie concept already. I didn't have any problem getting them at Target here. Haven't seen the Vader yet though.

Also, what all Order 66 sets are being released?

Hey Wheeljack,

I had my boss look up the DCPI at the DC were I work.They haven't shown up in the DC but there is a shipping window of March 17th.So they should be in soon,well in Alabama anyways.

We got in 9 cases of the TAC figures last week

what does TAC mean ?

walmart got the TAC today and they were $6.63. why is target $6.99?

Star wars figures since ROTS have always started out at $6.99 in Target computers. It's only after they're released that target changes the price to be more inline with wal-mart's. TAC will probably be bumped down to $6.64 or $5.89 a little bit after the planograms are set.

the mace windu is the one I want the most, I want to get 4 or 5 of the mace's so I can do customs and keep one in package. I mean, all the mace windu figures in 3 3/4" have sucked, no articulation, weird purportions etc.. etc.. I am really excited about this new one

I got my 2 Galactic Marines, 2 ABN Troopers, and McQuarrie concept already. I didn't have any problem getting them at Target here. Haven't seen the Vader yet though.

Also, what all Order 66 sets are being released?

Well,

The Targets in Californina will let anyone get away with anything.Ours on the other will sit on the stufff until the 25th.You may not had trouble but the collectors in my area have to wait.Our Targets are scared to death of reset dates.