The New Double Jointed Sigmas are out!!

Jack Left Town

Joes,

I just scored the new double jointed Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow figures. I think these are the only 2 with the new elbow and knee joints. They also had a blue Flame Kamakura and a BIG muscular guy who I think was named Grand Slam. I have to pick him up on payday, hope he's still there. I haven't opened them yet, but they are looking good so far!

I still need that darn Lt. Stone, though. I wanna make a Nick Fury custom so bad, I can taste it.

JLT

Welcome to 6 weeks ago....... @smilepunch@

Congrats on getting them! Don't count on Grand Slam being on the pegs long, he is the most wanted and hardest to get from the wave.

Draven

Hey! Be nice. Remember I live in Florida, we are usually 6 weeks behind the rest of the world (especially at election time). ;)

JLT

Hey! Be nice. Remember I live in Florida, we are usually 6 weeks behind the rest of the world (especially at election time). ;)

JLT

@loll@

lol.. I still have yet to see the Cobra Firefly in stores.. so dont feel bad..

Ah Joe do you need him? I don't recall him on that list you sent me? I know where one or two is!

Draven

"Welcome to 6 weeks ago....... smile2.gif

Congrats on getting them! Don't count on Grand Slam being on the pegs long, he is the most wanted and hardest to get from the wave.

Draven"

Crap! I just past him up last Friday (though I finally got Firefly, Shipwreck and Lt. Stone)

If anyone sees or has an extra LT Stone, grab him for me!!! I will hook you up nicely for him!

JLT

If anyone sees or has an extra LT Stone, grab him for me!!! I will hook you up nicely for him!

JLT

If by 'hook you up nicely' you mean your willing to pay $$ for it, then....

http://www.toyrocket.com/GI-Joe-Sigma-6-Lt...e-P39728C0.aspx

http://store.walloffame.net/gjoesi6acfil2.html

These were found by members at JBL.

Either that or Ebay.

Thanks for the link, but my bank account is a bit overdrawn and I am having to hold onto my cash from week to week. Plus I was gonna throw the person who could find this guy for me some extra Sigma 6 weapons and stuff, as a thank you.

JLT

if you can get one for a decent price ;) then that's fine, I did get one from a hook up at JBL, but I still need one to make a Beach Head, lol.

Oops missed this, but yeah I should be able to get you one still! Will let you know!

Draven

What? Where have I been?

Anything special I need to look for to recognize these new jointed figures?

Edit: Okay.. I think I figured it out. The new flying ninjas have different joints, right? (I thought he meant a release of the original Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow figs with new joints. Duh)

lol.. I still have yet to see the Cobra Firefly in stores.. so dont feel bad..

Ah Joe do you need him? I don't recall him on that list you sent me? I know where one or two is!

Draven

If anyone can get me a Cobra Firefly, I'd be happy to pay a few bucks over cost pluss shipping.