Crimson Twins

Character's Name- Dirty

Figure's name if using an official Joe figure, or simply put custom if you're doing a custom of your guy.- Custom

Fighting Style (this can be generic i.e. brawler, martial artist, or it can be modeled after a real wrestler)- Mix of RVD & Taz (in ECW)

Finishing Move (what it's called, and how does it work? If it's already a current wrestling move, just list that name)- Dirty Driver (Dropped tombstone piledriver like Riskish driver). From the ropes- B.Y.O.B (Frog splash), submission- Dirtmission (choke out)

Weight Class: Lightweight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight- Heavyweight

Preference: Singles or Tag Team (you will not be 'locked in' to either of these should you change your mind later) Singles

Heel or Face: Bad guy or good guy? Bad

Also, if you would like to submit two characters, please include the same info for both. If you submit two characters that you would like to act as a tag team, please specify somewhere in your post. In addition, characters that are going to be package solely as a tag team, will be counted as one character, and thus, you can have 4 characters if you submit 2 tag teams.- Joining stable with Skarapz

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite confused as to why you are not paying homage to JCW? It seems you are insulting them in a way. If your making a fed good, just don't knock other hard work to make your work look better. It just makes you look inferior and jealous

Adrian

Listen, Hulk Hogan (who runs the JCW) knows all about the TNWO. And he's fine with it. He even supports it.

So, go troll some place else. We're trying to have fun here.

Thanks JFAK. I didn't have time to respond myself. Any issues there might have been, have already been worked out by those people involved. Creating an account strictly to troll about something you know nothing about makes you look inferior.

Furthermore, if the issues hadn't been worked out, then, oh well, this is a free world. We are all entitled to start something if we think we can make a good product. I think this is clear in JFAK's signature. I also think this competition will be good for everyone, especially the fans.

I am quite confused as to why you are not paying homage to JCW? It seems you are insulting them in a way. If your making a fed good, just don't knock other hard work to make your work look better. It just makes you look inferior and jealous

Adrian

1 post and it's here starting a fight...let that either be the last post or change your tone

Just a quick update. A few of my props and supplies arrived yesterday. Unfortunately, the ring has yet to arrive. I am starting to get a little worried, but it's only been 2 weeks since I ordered it, and we know how slow it can be ordering some things off the internet. Also, I got the cage painted, so it will be ready for the very first show (if needed). I will try to get some pics up soon. I've also made an inquiry about getting some nicer belts. The ones I have will work in a pinch with a little customizing, but I'd like to have something nice for the world to see. I've also got another character ready to go now. He will act as more of a sidekick to my character at first. But there are plans for him in the future to break out on his own. I've received PMs from people wanting my addy so they can send me their custom figures, and I've told them to wait a little longer. The day the ring arrives, I will contact those people that have mentioned that they would make a custom, and send them my addy. That will also be a day of great customizing for me as I tackle our ring, and make it an official TnWo ring. I'd like to thank all those that have decided to join up. I know it's going out on a limb considering I'm starting from scratch, but I will do my best to make this an enjoyable experience for all involved. There are many plans and inovations that I hope will hold everyone's interest and keep them coming back for more.

Character's Name : El Montanya (The Mountain)

Figure's name : Major Barrage with Black Pants.

Fighting Style: Brawler/Power Grappler - Agile

Finishing Move : Gord Buster modified into a head first suplex driver

Weight Class: Heavyweight

Preference: Singles

Heel or Face: Heel Founder of the C.O.U.P. - Confederacy Of Unmoderated Posters. Accepting membership to rule the TNWO thru ANY means necessary

Will Post Pics Tomorrow

Alright.. here are my pics of El Montanya AKA The Mountain

mountain3.jpg

mountain2.jpg

Mountain.jpg

El Montanya Speaks ::Finally.. the Members of the TNWO will have a chance to climb the mountain... But when you climb the mountain you realize that the Mountain is a man and that man will send you crashing DOWN....

ALL BOW to the strongest, baddest, toughest, MEANEST Man..no Mountain of a Man to ever arrive in TNWO

World Super-Heavywheight Champion El Montanya is HERE and ALL Pencil Necks will be broken.. All pretenders to the throne will be crushed...

You will NOT climb the Mountain... The Mountain will LAND ON YOU !!::

Nice. Good to see some more figure's pics being posted. MAJ Barrage makes for the perfect wrestler parts. His arms are HUGE. His pants are pretty much nondescript, so they can be used as everyday normal jeans or slacks. And if you use the whole sculpt, like you did, then he plays the prefect big man part.

Better bring the oxygen

You know, with my character's different torso and head, he is actually just a little bit taller than your mountain. But of course, your billed height will probably be much taller than mine a la Hulk Hogan being 6'8"... @loll@

speaking of yoru character, he looks awesome, I forgot to mention that....

Better bring the oxygen

You know, with my character's different torso and head, he is actually just a little bit taller than your mountain. But of course, your billed height will probably be much taller than mine a la Hulk Hogan being 6'8"... @loll@

Well, I actually never specified his height and weight...

lets say 6'7" 380lbs. But built very well...

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys. Now's the time. I've been receiving quite a few PMs from people wanting to know where to send their customs to. Well, before I wasn't accepting any because I was waiting on a ring. Now, I'm thinking I might have been screwed and will have to order another. No biggy. But in the mean time, if you want to send your cusotms to me, just send me a PM requesting my address. I will be putting together brief bio-dios on your characters, but I'll talk more about that in PMs. And I'd like to have a few of your guys figures ready to go for my first press conference. It seems that the TnWo's GMs, the Crimson Twins, have a few special announcements to make regarding our first ever PPV, including the name of said show.

As for sending your customs, you do not need to include any sort of return postage. If, for whatever reason, you decide you need your custom back, I will ship it in my own bubble mailers free of charge.

I need to paint up and do a little more modding and I my guys will be ready!! Will shoot you a PM when they are ready!!

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!