Crimson Twins

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news everyone. The ring has arrived! I have already begun painting it. In fact, I took it in with me to work early this morning, and that's where I started my painting. It should be ready for pics some time tomorrow. I'm getting really excited now. I can't wait until you all see what I've got cooked up.

lol.. that must have been some great water cooler convos...

"Did you see Mike at his desk?"

"Yeah, he's painting some toy"

"I hear it's for his nephew with cancer"

"Mike has Cancer?"

"Do you know where they're holding the services for Mike? I always liked that guy, I'm gonna miss him"

lol.. gotta love office gossip

Yeah, but I was sneaky about it. I snuck it into the Arms Room in my back pack during PT time. I had to be there anyway to sign out some weapons. Once I signed them out, I pulled the stuff out of my back pack, and went to town with the spray paint.

Nothing like using the government's time for something important like Joe wrestling.

Can't wait to see your guy in the ring Joe. I've got a pretty interesting storyline already mapped out for your guy. And rumor has it, you might be the lone wolf caught in the middle of a big faction war. Stay tuned.

Do I need to send my guy to you, if so I need your addy, also, do I need to send his belt

• 3 years later...

I honestly dont know, I don't remember if I finished him and sent him to CT or if he's in a baggie somewhere, I found Jay's Cobra Commander character in a suit in my Sigma 6 bin, so who knows, lol.

i had alot of fun doing my custom guy. this project was alot of fun, right about this same time TNI started to turn into a ghost town. like all good things it faded away. :(

TM

WOW. Never thought this would come back up. I still have so much of the stuff from this project. And most of the first show had already been shot when I deployed to Iraq. Somewhere in Iraq this idea turned into a video game ran fed with the guys out there creating their own guys on SvR 2009 and me creating more than a few shows that way. Once I got back home, it was all about family, and this time consuming idea ended up in a box. Shame really. I just might have to start it up again.

If only I wasn't once again in Afghanistan. I might kick up the video game version of this once again with this new crew. I brought SvR 2009, 2010, and 2011. I figure I can get plenty of good footage between those games to really make it work. I've already created video versions of guys like Joe Rhyno, Olaf the Crusher, Black Cobra, and many more that were part of the original idea. My time and resources are a bit limited this deployment, but I'll keep you guys posted if anything ends up happening.

Keep us posted CT, watch your back over there...and your front and sides and every other god dam thing! your no good to us if ya get your @ss shot off, ya dig. so be careful. anything you need over there lets us know and your buddies at TNI will get it to ya.

TM

Will do TM. I am really looking forward to putting some good stuff together while I'm over here. So, I'll have to keep myself safe so you guys can get the updates. I'm in a pretty sweet area anyway, so things should go well. One can hope right?

Now, does anyone know if HTS ships to APO AE addresses? Hmmm. I might be having to play catch up once I get back. I hate that.

Joe I remember you telling me he was pieced together and very Crow/Sting like... I want you to find him and atleast show me! Find!!! I don't care if its painted!!! Don't make me bribe you to finish my custom!! I want it again! :P

Draven

Joe I remember you telling me he was pieced together and very Crow/Sting like... I want you to find him and atleast show me! Find!!! I don't care if its painted!!! Don't make me bribe you to finish my custom!! I want it again! :P

Draven

I think you would be pleased with the digital version of Draven that I came up with. If I can find a way to get the screen capture on to a computer that I can get online with, I'll post it for you. Very Crow/Sting like, but with a harder edge to him. And the music I came up with for the entrance was pretty wicked. Man, I'm going to get back into this as soon as I get me a 360 out here.

BREAKING NEWS... this was taken backstage in one of the backlots.. looks like something is amiss...

681927de.jpg

:D

I was taking pics and thought I'd take one of the JayC character we made up:

8077cf0f.jpg

D, I found your guys head... I'm afraid I might have dismantled him when this fell through... :( but I've been getting the itch lately so maybe I'll make a new 25th style one.. wish I could find the torso I had back in the day, it was the one Dreadnok with the barbed wire on his torso... maybe I can replicate it, lol.

@loll@ Sweet man! Jay looks quite evil! I might have a torso for that! If you can't think of a newer tool. I just want to see you finish it even if I have to send you the parts! @loll@

Draven

You know, Joe, when I get back home on R&R, I might just have to box up the TnWo stuff and send it your way. I had thought about doing that for some time, but never got around to it. Then prepping for deployment got in the way, then time with family took precedence. And I'm already bad enough when it comes to sending off packages. Bottom line, if you want it dude, it's yours. I might have to hold on to Black Cobra though. For sentimental reasons.