Crimson Twins

or we can act like the WWF in the 80s and act like they dont even exist.. @loll@

What? There's other Joe wrestling feds? I thought this was an original idea. There can't be any other feds out there. They simply do not exist.

But as you were saying for the SoCal and NY guys, those would both make great factions within the TnWo. As for cross promotion PPV's and such, let's just wait to see how far we get. And for that matter, how far the 'competition' gets before we start working with anyone. I know GTG had said they might be interested if they can get their UFC thing started. That would be interesting to intermix with the Toughman division I have planned.

tnwo.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a sneak peek...

TnwJoe.jpg

Sweet! I love it. I was wondering how you were going to work the Crosshair head, but the sculpted hair works perfect! Can't wait to see him in a ring. Is he much taller than the usual Joe? Looks like he might have been shortened a bit with the Joe feet.

I just read the write up at GTG, so all of my questions are answered. That Namor makes a perfect wrestling body. I thought the same thing when I saw it here at the PX. But, I'm not good at hacking up figures to make them look right, so I just left him there. :(

Looks great, Joe.

Does anyone else think he looks like Barrel Roll now?

Yeah Jfak and darkhorse are really working hard on this at GTG,its going to be cool as hell with those 2 at the lead,heres hoping we can do some stuff togather.

Yeah Jfak and darkhorse are really working hard on this at GTG,its going to be cool as hell with those 2 at the lead,heres hoping we can do some stuff togather.

Would love to work something out together.

So, with Jfak working on that, does that mean he'll be the first guy to compete in all three Joe wrestling feds, or is he just going to be exclusive to GTG?

my heel will be shown soon...

JOIN THE COUP !!

my heel will be shown soon...

JOIN THE COUP !!

Annihilation will live, rising from the ashes of ADC/TNI federation. @firedevil@

guys im not a gi joe fan but i am kinda considering doing this should i? But then again i dont do customs so i dont think i will...

If you enjoy wrestling in general, I would say join up. This isn't so much a Joe oriented story as it is a Joe acted out story. Meaning, there will be great wrestling storylines acted out by the Joe figures. As far as the custom, if you really want to join, just let us know here, and we can see about getting someone to help you out. Don't let the custom be the only thing holding you back.

*looks down from the rafters in silence*

Draven

*Black Cobra looks up in the rafters*

"What's he doing here?"

@hmmm@

*stands in the crowd now with a look of disgust, as the crowd chears wildly*

Draven

guys im not a gi joe fan but i am kinda considering doing this should i? But then again i dont do customs so i dont think i will...

If you enjoy wrestling in general, I would say join up. This isn't so much a Joe oriented story as it is a Joe acted out story. Meaning, there will be great wrestling storylines acted out by the Joe figures. As far as the custom, if you really want to join, just let us know here, and we can see about getting someone to help you out. Don't let the custom be the only thing holding you back.

Another way to put it is to say it's a 1:18th scale wrestling federation. You can use a LBC figure, or just an unaltered figure that you believe would represent you.

Another way to put it is to say it's a 1:18th scale wrestling federation. You can use a LBC figure, or just an unaltered figure that you believe would represent you.

heck.. you can even be a clone... @hmmm@

*stands in the crowd now with a look of disgust, as the crowd chears wildly*

Draven

*Standing next to Draven*

"Sorry buddy, I had beans earlier..."

* Takes bat and hits Joe in the crotch*

Draven