The Following Announcement Has Been Paid for by the TnWo

Crimson Twins

Oh wait, I got two questions. Can we possibly do four figures in which we include two faces and two heels in case we want a tag team division or is it strictly singles competition? And can we include two faces or two heels if as a part of the wrestler's gimmick he requires a manager?

Right now, we're shooting for 2 'characters' per person. Now if your character requires a manager, that's fine. They still serve mostly as part of that character. If we can get enough people signed up, or I guess, if we don't get enough signed up early on, then maybe we'll ask for more characters per person. Also, if you plan on your guys being solely a tag team (of course, always with a possibility that they could split later on for singles), then I would consider a tag team as one 'character'.

Also, even if you're not sure what figure will represent your guys, be sure to sign up in the sign up post.

3) i can pm you and say "make my guy beat revsears guy into dust tonite." and you'll do it? ;)

....just kidding rev! who loves ya babe!

TM

silly tm i can use my bible shadow puppets to distract you!

This really reminds me of tm's presentation of awards/mini-dio for a custom contest (that's where the me doing bible shadow puppets reference came from btw) i think it would be great to see interact in joe toy form.

My only problem is do i want a custom me? or do i want to use a joe i'm a big fan of like Barrel Roll. It's a hard decision. Either way i probably won't decide intill after i've finished everything for the current custom contest.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I would be down, just to get it going.

I'm having a lot of fun in another rasslin game.

But only one character, please, lol, I can't handle more.

For my figure, I'd like a spytroops duke on a spy troops, or ninja battles, snake eyes. I just used my last snake eyes body on a custom, but if you have one sitting around that you don't mind proxying in, that would be great.

And I think I'll play as my character, instead of myself(no reason to get beat up), so I'll send you that.

I think I would be down, just to get it going.

I'm having a lot of fun in another rasslin game.

But only one character, please, lol, I can't handle more.

For my figure, I'd like a spytroops duke on a spy troops, or ninja battles, snake eyes. I just used my last snake eyes body on a custom, but if you have one sitting around that you don't mind proxying in, that would be great.

And I think I'll play as my character, instead of myself(no reason to get beat up), so I'll send you that.

Cool, got your PM, and responded. And thanks for bumping this back up.