BuSt Ups

synch

Just wondering if any of you guys into bustups have brought this one ?.. If so were you actaully able to build this hunk of junk?!?!?! If so HOW!!!??? I just can't get the cape on or the head on with the arms on or even with out the arms on! & if you DO get the cape and head on with out the arms its imposable to the arms on under it because the cape blocks the way!!

I brought two of these $(%*& things because I figured the first one was just screwed up some how but they are BOTH like this! did I just get royaly screwed or is this figure defective for all of them?.. I personaly see no point in a bustup you can not even build! I just sent off a email to GG complaining about this thing seeing if theres anyway I can get refunded for it @loll@ Should be interesting to see if I get any sort of response or not. It just disapoints me if theres a mass problem with this one because it like the rest of this series is all good!

Just wondering if any of you guys into bustups have brought this one ?.. If so were you actaully able to build this hunk of junk?!?!?! If so HOW!!!??? I just can't get the cape on or the head on with the arms on or even with out the arms on! & if you DO get the cape and head on with out the arms its imposable to the arms on under it because the cape blocks the way!!

I brought two of these $(%*& things because I figured the first one was just screwed up some how but they are BOTH like this! did I just get royaly screwed or is this figure defective for all of them?.. I personaly see no point in a bustup you can not even build! I just sent off a email to GG complaining about this thing seeing if theres anyway I can get refunded for it @loll@ Should be interesting to see if I get any sort of response or not. It just disapoints me if theres a mass problem with this one because it like the rest of this series is all good!

It was very, very hard to build mine. I would almost suggest super glue, but i won't. It looks pretty cool, but the assembly is enough to drive a man insane.

yes mine has flung apart to the four corners of the room :P I'm amazed I still have all the parts and nothing has broke yet since its happened a couple of times while I was trying to build it

cut a small slit on cape, in the middle, where both ends meet and go up to the hood. cut all the way acroos to the hole where the head peg fits. after you cut the slit the head will fit in fine.

Yup, JJ is right you cut apart the cape a tiny bit and you can build this $* thing! You then have pull the cape apart slightly and attach it onto the figure when it has the arms and head on. The head and arms fit VERY loosely in there spots! Out of all bustups I have built which is allmost all of them this one rates a -10!

AVOID this one at all costs unless you are a completest like my self for the lineup unless you want to spend a fair bit of time messing around with the figure