JayC

Lets Play Darts

The idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that,

img_6707__scaled_100.jpg

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

Captain America (Throws dagger at Joe Q's pic): "That's for killing me off!"

Spiderman: (Throws dagger at pic): "That's for giving me this costume that shows off my butt!"

"You know, there are better ways to stun and confuse your enemies Cap"

or

"WOH! Showing pictures of your kid at this hour?! I havent even had coffee yet!"

Cap: "He must be stoped, no matter the cost."

spidey: "Hey cap, just throw the damn thing!"

Spidey: Cap, who is that heinous super-villian you're about to throw that dart at?

Cap: He's my worst enemy yet, Pete. He's the...NUMB SKULL!

cap:when america really needed a symbol for patriotism...you kill me.what the hell.

spidey:hold up cap he did what the nazis,al qaeda and all super villians could'nt.

cap:he still sucks. @grumpy@

Cap: This is for generating interest in the comic book industry and for allowing new readers get excited about characters that have been around for sixty years!

Spidey: Not to mention getting us world wide media coverage when all we want to do is be discussed in basements and dank comic stores.

I'll go with the obvious:

Spidey: Uhhhhhh....aren't you suppose to be dead?

or

Spidey: Your shield? Nope, haven't seen it at all.

Spidey: "Cap, give it up...you´ve missed all the darts. You can always count on Bullseye, y´know?"

Cap : "Well, this is personal. He hasn´t done anything bad to you, like revealing your identity,has he?"

Spidey". . . Give some darts, NOW"

"thunk!"

Spidey: "Bullseye!"

Cap: (jumps) "Where?!"

Spidey laughs

Cap: "I told you to stop doing that."

Spidey: So why did Quesada kill you off again?

Cap: He needed the money to buy a new wing for his mansion...

SPIDEY: "So this is heaven?"

CAP: "you betcha..lol.. here have a dart"

Captain America: My Death, your silly Iron Spider armor, Hasbro doing Marvel Legends,and that darn Punisher movie!!! I can't wait to stick a few into Joe Q's mug!!!

Spider-Man: Just waiting on Stan Lee to come back with the darts, my man.

Spidey: Come on Cap, quit hogging all the darts! He ruined my character too ya' know!

Spidey - So, Cap, how long would you say we've been playing darts?

Cap - For over a month now. You think we would have been put into a different pic to be captioned by now.

Spider-man: "Hold on Cap!, You're forgetting we're not in the "stone age" any more..we don't carve pictures, we draw them!"

Captain America: "Yeah? well, I'd like to carve something into joe..."