Best and worst Megatron?

Starscream49

You guys can call me crazy, but after classics megs, my favorite megatron toy is armada megatron. @bumblebee@

I like all of the other megatron toys to varying degrees, but the g1 version doesn't look good at all in bot mode.

Best: Masterpiece 05 - Megatron

He's a Walther (like G1), but he's incredibly articulated and non-boxy (unlike G1).

Best. Megatron. Ever.

Best: Masterpiece 05 - Megatron

He's a Walther (like G1), but he's incredibly articulated and non-boxy (unlike G1).

Best. Megatron. Ever.

Ill agree he is the best BUT he's not on the list.

MP Megs will be cool. But at the same time I'll have the same feeling I had with Prime...nice, but missing something vital. With Prime that was obviously the trailer and with Megs it's the stock and barrel parts.

Of course Takomy will probably churn that out as MP-6 or 7.

MY favorites list starting with the best...

TM2 Megs

Energon

Cybertron

Classics gun

G2 tank

Armada

Classics tank

BW 10th ann.

RID

TM1

G1

original BW

I'm sure I'm missing something in there somewhere, but that's pretty close. Those that I purposely didn't list I don't think enough of to even name.

Ill agree he is the best BUT he's not on the list.

Whoops! Sorry. I didn't know it was limited to just what he listed in the first post.

For me, I think original BW Megs is my favorite. I joined that game pretty late, the transmetals were taking over at the time and I searched everywhere to finally find this one at an old K-mart. They only had the one and I never saw another one anywhere else. Maybe it just means more to me cause of the hunt. I haven't been totally happy with any of the megatron figures, cept the classics one, but he's not in the list either.

MP5. Every other megs has either lacked something, or not had the same appeal as G1 cartoon megs, thus making them seem like "any old villain", kinda generic.

Masterpeice Megs is easily THE BEST!

If I have to pick one from the list I'll go with BW Transmetal T-Rex Megatron. Good likeness, good articulation, good alt mode, good gimmick. The brown...Well, I painted mine silver and metallic purple.

The worst Megatron in my unmodest opinion is Armada Megatron, an unposeable brick of crap with lame gimmicks. It doesn't even resemble Megatron. "Alternate Universe" you say...Stupid marketing I say, you want a new decepticon leader? I'm game. Give him a new name. Or would you prefer if Rodimus had been named Optimus? "The kids know the name Megatron" you say. Yeah, and they could learn names like Scorpoknok just as easily, which would make the less frequent releases of toys named Megatron that actually resembled Megatron more special. Remember when Powermaster Prime came out? And we all replaced our long ago broken original Primes with that guy? The wait made the toy way more special.

Obviously MP5 is the best hence why I left him OFF the list.

Obviously? I don't think he's the best..if I ever see one in person I might like it more, but I'm not overly impressed w/ it.

tie for worst movie megs & armada (god i hate that pincer head thing, just f'n ##$%$#ed!!).

best is hard:

alt mode: g1, come on the freaking thing is like a real walter.

robot: energon megs, poseable, giant arm cannon & sword and can attach all the little guys to him as well.