Today's DC haul...

Last Son of Krypton

Ok, its yesterday's haul, but thought I'd share. One of my LCS's was having a 30% off sale so I couldn't help myself. Not to mention the "Crisis" statue was still at original retail, so I got it for about $90. The last few I've seen on eBay have gone for about $200. So, all in all, it was a good day.

DCHaul.jpg

Sorry Thunda, but for some reason he only orders 1 13" figure. Don't really know why. I asked him before and he said he just doesn't want to get "stuck" with them. I can see why because he charges $70 for them. This is only the 2nd one I've bought from him, and only cuz of the sales on both. I've been buying them on ebay for around $50, which what I got this one for, so I would think you could snatch one on ebay for a fair price.

Aww that's ok :) I've noticed on EBay with each new figure being released the BIN prices are getting higher, alot of the BINs are $50+ and then adding in shipping which is always another $10++ doesn't save me much money if I were to buy them from an online comic shop, I've fallen behind again, and still need to snatch Flash, Shazam, and now the new Superman.....delays, delays.....haha!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE