TMNT Season 5 DVD Availible Now in Australia

And I got myself a copy through eBay! This contains the last few episodes of the Ninja Tribunal: Lap of the Gods, Legend of the Five Dragons, More Worlds Than One, Beginning of the End, New World Order, etc. Here's a link if you absolutley have to have em: TMNT Season 5

Now I have a question. I know all about the region coding and I have Action Replay Max which will allow me to select the region to play a DVD on the PS2, but here's the dilema: Australia uses PAL TVs and the format we use in the States is NTSC. Will I f-up my TV playing a PAL disc on an NTSC screen or what? Doesn't really affect me as my laptop screen does allow for PAL, but I don't want to have to change the DVD region if I can get away with it.

Dude your getting ripped off. This dvd isn't out yet. This home made dvd is just those 4 episodes you listed but not the complete 13 or so episodes that are due to come out. Why would you waste $30 on that when you can watch those 4 episodes on youtube? This isn't the complete Ninja Tribunal dvd.

Did you even look at the link? I only mentioned those four because they were the only ones I could name off the top of my head. I was too lazy to look again. That is what is being sold in every Australian dvd online store. It was released on Wedsday, the seventh. There was one other online store that had it but was out of stock:

EZYDVD.com

Now can someone answer my DVD question?

• 2 weeks later...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE