DCSH Steel with Bronze "S" Plate?

firestongue

While glancing through the newest Toyfare that came in the mail yesterday, in the top 10 toys section they had a sidebar about the DC Superheroes Steel figure, but according to this it said there are actually THREE versions of Steel out there: Regular gray S Plate, Chrome S Plate, and a BRONZE S Plate.

I have not seen any reports of this anywhere else; here, ebay, etc.

Anyone know of this?

While glancing through the newest Toyfare that came in the mail yesterday, in the top 10 toys section they had a sidebar about the DC Superheroes Steel figure, but according to this it said there are actually THREE versions of Steel out there: Regular gray S Plate, Chrome S Plate, and a BRONZE S Plate.

I have not seen any reports of this anywhere else; here, ebay, etc.

Anyone know of this?

Other than the 1 Steel (grey), Parasite & Lava Fury Doomsday my Father-in-Law found at his Stop & Shop I've yet to see any DCSH figures on purple cards. (Except for the case of Superman & Bizarro figures two of the 7 Wal-Marts I hit have had since Christmas)

PJ

When Steel first hit, there was one bronze Steel on ebay. However, the guy selling it is notorious for re-sealing his own customs in the original packaging and presenting them as "variants". It sold for the BiN price of $24, and another one has not turned up.

It's not a variant. It's BS.

The first time I ever saw the wave with Steel there was a chrome version there, and 2 gray chest plated figures. I figured the chrome one was the chase and I liked it better so I got it.

But later I went ahead and picked up the gray plate one because it looks cool too. I even went ahead and got the modern Supergirl from that wave because I think that particular one and the Supergirl from the Crisis line are the 2 best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a thought, apparently in the cyborg superman T wave, there is gonna be a steel, kal-el, bizarro, superman, and superman variant. Since this bronze one was in toy fair apparently, is it to far of a stretch to think maybe the steel in this set will be a bronze one?

There was a bronze S steel loose with a mongul on ebay last week. Wasn't sure if it was a hoax or not, considering that it was loose.

The seller didn't mention it being bronze in his description, though

ive only seen the grey and the chrome

I too have only seen the regular and chrome Steel figures, but only once for each. This bronze version though, never...I'm thinking that it must really clash with the overall grey/silver look of the figure though @lol@

I don't know about a bronze symbol one...

heck, I still haven't seen a steel at all, let alone the chrome one I want.

Toyfare only mentioned the Bronze one, but maybe they have confirmed that it will be released and perhaps Slvrvette3 is right and it will appear in this T wave.

Maybe it will show up with the cyborg Superman.

Has the cyborg superman been spotted yet?

It is also possible that the bronze version is very rare at this moment and that not a lot of ppl have him. Anybody remember the Battle Fist chase from Mattel a few years ago? One person found this rare chase and posted pics. Ppl thought the toy was fake since they have never seen it before. However, months passed and more ppl started to find him on the pegs and even a mattel employee confirmed the existence of the chase.