KB's ToyBiz well finally running dry?

pastwatch2001

they have maybe 50-70 figs all pretty much peg warmers though

I stopped at KB today at lunch and picked up Captain Marvel, Wasp, Zemo, and Moon Knight for $4.99 ea. I've been looking for Moon Knight at TRU since he came out and I got lucky today. I'll probably go back next week and pick up Beta Ray Bill, Psylocke, and Longshot. They're warming the pegs, but for $4.99 you can't beat that. Nothing special on SHS Wave 3 or 4. I need Daredevil from SHS, and I'll be complete.

Do the cases kb gets in have chases in them?.. I'd think they would be flooding the market with them if they did and the prices would be down on them on ebay :|

Just got back from a trip to both a regular KB store and an outlet store. The outlet had tons of stuff, ML series 10, 13, 14, and 15, plenty of Xmen Classics, House of M box sets, and both the Spider-Man and Beast Icons variants. I eve found a Baron Zemo variant there. The regular KB had mostly Wasps, Beta Ray Bills, and Longshots, and a lot of Xme Beasts and HOM Wolverines, but they had at least a case of FAce Off series 2, without variants. All together I got six figures and spent about $25 and Im debating going back to get the HOM box set and Icons Variants to put up for trades.

Just got back from a trip to both a regular KB store and an outlet store. The outlet had tons of stuff, ML series 10, 13, 14, and 15, plenty of Xmen Classics, House of M box sets, and both the Spider-Man and Beast Icons variants. I eve found a Baron Zemo variant there. The regular KB had mostly Wasps, Beta Ray Bills, and Longshots, and a lot of Xme Beasts and HOM Wolverines, but they had at least a case of FAce Off series 2, without variants. All together I got six figures and spent about $25 and Im debating going back to get the HOM box set and Icons Variants to put up for trades.

Wow. My KB stores must have had an off week. I made another round today and they were pretty bare except for HOM Wolvies and Showdown series 1 and 2. The only ML figs on the pegs were the Mojo wave at discount and a couple Spider-Woman figs but she was still going for $8.99. I hope my luck turns around next week, I still need a few more. :)

Man, where the freak do you people live that you have so many ML figs still warming the pegs at your KBs!

Here in Austin, Tx, my local KB is down to 3 Mad Jacks, 2 Electros, 1 Spidey, 1 FF movie Thing & that's it!

Sarge-

I'm assuming the outlet was the one in Monroe, MI? I was going to check up there because I need the House of M Iron Man from the boxset but that place never has squat.

Sarge-

I'm assuming the outlet was the one in Monroe, MI? I was going to check up there because I need the House of M Iron Man from the boxset but that place never has squat.

Yep, they had at least two HOM boxsets. The majority of the stuff they have isnt in the action figure aisle but in a little temporary section towards the front of the store. Hope you find what you are looking for.