TAC Darth Vader w/ Coin Album!!

Ghost of QG

A couple of Target's here in Kansas City have the Vader with Coin Album in stock. The problem? They wouldn't sell them, stating that there was a street date of March 27th for them. Just thought this could help some fellow board members.

A couple of Target's here in Kansas City have the Vader with Coin Album in stock. The problem? They wouldn't sell them, stating that there was a street date of March 27th for them. Just thought this could help some fellow board members.

whats th dcpi # on it?

whats th dcpi # on it?

087-06-0886

And the DCPI for the TAC figures are 087-06-1990

cool thanks for the dpci

cool thanks for the dpci

LU-CKKKKEE!

My friend just went to a Target and they wouldnt let him have it. they said they cant put it out till the 25th.

However, he was able to score a case of TAC figs. The guy said he couldnt let him have the whole case so he took some army builders. he walked down the aisle minutes later and saw the rest of the case the employee didnt let him have. go figure!

How the hell?....

I work there and never knew of this

Of course you didn't, because I've been too busy to tell you

Well guess what we got in 2 cases of the coin albums and 9 cases of the 30th Anniversary figures.

I grab 2 Galactic Marines and an Aiborn trooper :P BWA HA HA HA HA

PFFFT the 25th I'm getting mine now

How the hell?....

Well guess what we got in 2 cases of the coin albums and 9 cases of the 30th Anniversary figures.

You're a terrible liar you know. @smilepunch@

How the hell?....

You're a terrible liar you know. @smilepunch@

I do have them ....well put aside Marcus was off and we had nobody to run the register

We did get them in though

Actually its the week of the 25th..Any one of the days during that week it could be put out

Some stores like mine keep them in back until the set date other stores just put them out .Possibly because they have Flow team members that just don't know about the set date and are new or just to fill empty pegs

I do have them ....well put aside Marcus was off and we had nobody to run the register

Did they go to the floor or were they scanback?

I have to ask if we're doing a Monday-Friday week the week of the 18th since the Spiderman3 and POTC figures are streetdated for the 24th which is a Saturday.

Did they go to the floor or were they scanback?

I have to ask if we're doing a Monday-Friday week the week of the 18th since the Spiderman3 and POTC figures are streetdated for the 24th which is a Saturday.

Heres a hint They are "transitioned" for the week of the 25th

I pulled one box to the floor and grabbed my 3 and had the rest of the case backstocked with the Saga Wave 8 cases we also got

So in total we had 13 cases of Star Wars figures

cool thanks for the dpci

LU-CKKKKEE!

My friend just went to a Target and they wouldnt let him have it. they said they cant put it out till the 25th.

However, he was able to score a case of TAC figs. The guy said he couldnt let him have the whole case so he took some army builders. he walked down the aisle minutes later and saw the rest of the case the employee didnt let him have. go figure!

I'll never understand stores like this who think they can treat people like trash haha. I hope he then took the rest back up to the till& brought them :D

Our Targets are really good at keeping the new Star Wars stuff in the back.One of the 2 Targets had the new figures.This is the Target where I was able to get an employee to pull something from the back for me.I have a buddy of mine the DCPI.He went there and they wouldn't pull a case for him.I work for Target.So much for get the guests the item they want when they want it.I am not too keen on the Vader Coin album either.The coind do remind me of the POTF days back in 1985.