DCD 13" Green Lantern

Jase

I was just checking eBay for the going price on the DCD 13" Green Lantern. No, I'm not planning on selling mine! They are now going for over $200.00! Seems like they were just selling at $125-$150. If you don't have this figure and are planning on getting one, you better not wait much longer. I wonder where these will top out?

DCD would do fans a big favour to reload this fig already.

But gimme Diana first. My kitbashed Diana is just sad.

414684448_27a655eb25.jpg

She's not sad Shaun. It's just the scale difference. We'll call her Wonder Girl. :D

Jase Posted Yesterday, 11:02 PM

She's not sad Shaun. It's just the scale difference. We'll call her Wonder Girl.

Postalboy Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Hey that WW looks great, but yeah we need one in scale.

you guys are too kind. :)

Like with most things, its released, but being new doesn't really garner much attention thinking that they're might not be any more. But now with the line taking off everyone realizes they're going to keep producing these, so now everyone that passed before is now scrambling to catch up with the previous releases. Oh, and GL just happens to be maybe the best figure they've done.

Whoa whoa whoa, somebody flag this thread! Synch actually said there's something that he DOESN'T want??? I don't believe it. @smilepunch@

It's only because he knows that he has NO chance of obtaining one. It's a denial thing. @smilepunch@

Got my Luthor in the mail today! :D

Also won Shazam and Flash on Ebay.....all I need now is the new Supes!

Congrats! Luthor is a great 13" figure! Feels good being pretty much caught up, doesn't it?

Got my Luthor in the mail today! :D

Also won Shazam and Flash on Ebay.....all I need now is the new Supes!

Congrats! Luthor is a great 13" figure! Feels good being pretty much caught up, doesn't it?

Sure does, now I can almost relax until May...lol well one more thing this week: Zatanna bust! :D

Whoa whoa whoa, somebody flag this thread! Synch actually said there's something that he DOESN'T want??? I don't believe it. @smilepunch@

It's only because he knows that he has NO chance of obtaining one. It's a denial thing. @smilepunch@

Naw I had my chance to order it through the lcs like everyone else but passed, now if they were to do stuff like this like the toybiz icons style I'd be all over them

Congrats Thunda, and yes Jase it does feel good to be caught up. I'm pretty much caught up with most of the things I've wanted, entire HUSH series, entire JUSTICE line, entire 13" line, some statues and a few other odds and ends. There really isn't anything left right now that I'm just dying to have. I'd still like a few more statues that are out there, but most of those can be had at any time. Its kind of nice not to be constantly searching for a whole load of stuff at once.

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding Ebay.....ok here is the scenario: I mentioned that I did win Shazam and Flash 13" figures from the same seller, BOTH item listings have it clearly stated in the title description that shipping is $8.50 for one figure, and the seller also says he combines shipping. Okay, I get the invoice of the total in my e-mail, and he has shipping listed at $26.00!! Isn't he required to charge the $8.50(even charging the whole amount twice since I won two figures would only come to $17.00) since it is clearly stated in his auction?? I e-mailed him concerning this, but if he still charges the $26.00 do I report him to Ebay for excessive shipping??

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding Ebay.....ok here is the scenario: I mentioned that I did win Shazam and Flash 13" figures from the same seller, BOTH item listings have it clearly stated in the title description that shipping is $8.50 for one figure, and the seller also says he combines shipping. Okay, I get the invoice of the total in my e-mail, and he has shipping listed at $26.00!! Isn't he required to charge the $8.50(even charging the whole amount twice since I won two figures would only come to $17.00) since it is clearly stated in his auction?? I e-mailed him concerning this, but if he still charges the $26.00 do I report him to Ebay for excessive shipping??

I would absolutely report him to eBay if he doesn't follow through with the COMBINED shipping. He might only drop a buck or two off the $17 total, but to charge $26 is just outright fraud. Stand your ground.

Hey guys,

I'd report him too, he's definitely trying to bone you with that shipping.

Hey guys,

I Wish you luck, I had a similar situation buying from someone, it did not turn out to well & negatives were left :S even with ebays shiping rules you could still get screwed, at the least don't pay him if anything untill he replys