Hi-Res and Carded Images of Marvel Legends Blob Series

Ryno

Also just to share my thoughts I like this wave. Granted I don't really care for the movie figures much and think it sucks we get stuck with 2 in this wave, but I really like She-Hulk, Yellow Jacket, Quicksilver and Blob. Granted im not the art critic many of you seem to be about the paint, but they look good to me and they don't have the bad facial expressions on them that the first wave did.

Well, I think they look terrible. Not like a collector line at all IMHO. I will pick up Quicksilver, She-Hulk and YellowJacket. I am not completing the build a figure. Which is a bummer because Blob looks pretty good (the best of the series it seems) but I am not buying all these figures I don't like and don't want for him. Just my 2 cents.

Interesting that the design they chose for the Yellowjacket sculpt is the early seventies design with the yellow goggles, but the images they show on the packaging are of the silver-age design, with the eye-holes and no goggles (the one that Marvel seems to have resurrected for recent YJ appearances).

It would have been nice if the variant expressed this difference with a minor change to the head-sculpt.

Oh well. I'm still extremely happy to be getting a Yellowjacket, one of my all-time fav AVENGERS.

And IMO, the rest of this line looks really good to me, with the exception of the X-3 Jean Grey, whom I could not care less about.

This wave looks better than wave 1. I like the painting and the plastic quality they use, but I think these figures need more wash or something to make them look amazing. Oh well, can't complain here.

JOhnny

Interesting that the design they chose for the Yellowjacket sculpt is the early seventies design with the yellow goggles, but the images they show on the packaging are of the silver-age design, with the eye-holes and no goggles (the one that Marvel seems to have resurrected for recent YJ appearances).

It would have been nice if the variant expressed this difference with a minor change to the head-sculpt.

Oh well. I'm still extremely happy to be getting a Yellowjacket, one of my all-time fav AVENGERS.

And IMO, the rest of this line looks really good to me, with the exception of the X-3 Jean Grey, whom I could not care less about.

Yeah, that was the variant I was hoping for. Pose the regular one with my Avengers, and if they made the silver-age design I was going to display him with my Civil War Display. Later this year or next I'm getting a BAF Yellow Jacket made using the Giant Man Mold, one reason why I bought 4 Giant Men.

I will give Hasbro some credit, they have better looking figs in this wave than last, but they have about an equal amount of bad looking figs as well. I think most agree that x3 jean and ultimate wolverine are pretty awful. Im not a fan of movie figures at all, especially when they are pushed into a BAF wave that im interested in. Blob, she hulk, quicksilver, yellowjacket, and xorn look pretty sweet. Thor is pretty decent except for the fact that he is pretty plain looking without any kind of wash. They all look like brightly colored crayons.... but this will probably be the first and possibly only wave i pick up from hasbro... we ll see once i see them in person.

he seems to be the same mold as captain marvel/moonknight/bullseye/taskmaster... so the average height.

More pictures of Quicksilver just makes me want the figure more, he looks great! I feel, the best one in the wave.

Other than that I'll probably pick up She-Hulk and Thor, ugh, but I really want the Blob.

Hopefully I'll find a way to get the needed pieces. I still have some BAF pieces I could trade for Blob.....

These are okay. I'm not thrilled with any of them but they could be worse. I wish they wouldn't use that light skin tone they're using on Quicksilver. It looks like the same ugly flesh tone they used on Emma and Banshee. They really need to do away with it. Just a minor gripe. As long as JG's face looks like it does in these pics I'll be happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I think they look terrible. Not like a collector line at all IMHO. I will pick up Quicksilver, She-Hulk and YellowJacket. I am not completing the build a figure. Which is a bummer because Blob looks pretty good (the best of the series it seems) but I am not buying all these figures I don't like and don't want for him. Just my 2 cents.

My feelings pretty much mirror everything you said here.