Hi-Res and Carded Images of Marvel Legends Blob Series

Ryno

I may be in the minority here, but I am really liking this wave. I am actually pleased with Jean Grey's face, and I can't wait to get her, Quicksilver, Juggs, She-hulk, and Thor. Blob is a disgusting character as far as I am concerned, so I will be giving my Blob away. I usually add my own touches to figures because, even with Toybiz the paint applications were very sloppy at times, and hunting for a figure is always a gamble. I will definately do something with the Blue on Thor's uniform.

Quicksilver and She-Hulk are the ones I'm looking forward to. That and the Blob, of course. I've really wanted him since the beginning. The Jean Grey is the one I'm least interested in, but I will get them all for the Blob. Now if Hasbro would just re-do Toad, I'd be very happy.

i don't get some people they ask and ask and ask for characters they want made and when they are they don't want them...

What's not to get?, it's simple really.

Why buy a figure that looks like @poop# even if you dig the character?

I'm liking this wave in terms of character selection. I like movie figures and am pleased with the way this Jean head looks waaaay better than previous versions we've seen. Here's to hoping she stays this way! I'm excited to FINALLY get a Quicksilver, Yellow Jacket, She-Hulk and most of all Blob! I would have been excited about Xorn except for the fact that I just made a custom Xorn only a few months ago! ...that's my own crazy personal thing. I love that they made a brotherhood of evil mutants-green costumed Quicksilver variant too. I personally like having 8 figures to the wave instead of 6 (looks like this may be an ongoing trend with hasbro), but I can imagine for non-completists how this would be a bother if you're looking to build the blob figure.

I'm liking this wave in terms of character selection. I like movie figures and am pleased with the way this Jean head looks waaaay better than previous versions we've seen. Here's to hoping she stays this way! I'm excited to FINALLY get a Quicksilver, Yellow Jacket, She-Hulk and most of all Blob! I would have been excited about Xorn except for the fact that I just made a custom Xorn only a few months ago! ...that's my own crazy personal thing. I love that they made a brotherhood of evil mutants-green costumed Quicksilver variant too. I personally like having 8 figures to the wave instead of 6 (looks like this may be an ongoing trend with hasbro), but I can imagine for non-completists how this would be a bother if you're looking to build the blob figure.

see someone with a bit of sense beside me :P

nobody i want, the sculpts look ok but they still have that "hey we don't need no shading, 1 color all the way across is A-Ok" hasbro finish to them...shame too because back at SDCC that Thor had some real potential to be an awesome figure

then how you supose to get the character i mean it not like there goin to make another anytime soon

Not good enough. If I'm going to give Hasbro my money, I want a figure I don't have to go and fix myself.

Look at the difference between the last Toybiz series and these first few from Hasbro. When I got figures through Toybiz, they were high quality. Sure, SOME might have needed SMALL fixes, but nothing a touch of a permanent marker couldn't fix most of the time. Every one of the Hasbro figures is seriously flawed.

Saying how are you supposed to get a character is saying "go ahead, Hasbro. Charge more and give us less. So long as you put out new characters, we'll give you money." This doesn't work. I'm collecting Moon Knights, Bullseyes, Captain Marvels, Psylockes, Wasps and a bunch more, because I know that I can do better than Hasbro will. Look at the new females!! They've even dropped articulation!! That is unacceptable. Wholey unacceptable. I want a She-Hulk I can pose along side my other figures and not have restricted more than her peers. That Marvel Girl is terrible. Nice sculpt, sure, but barely better than 5" figs for articulation.

But people will keep buying them, and Hasbro will feel like they're printing money again.

The worst thing is, the absolute worst thing: Look at the new GI Joe figs released for the anniversary. The sculpting is superb. They have articulation never before seen on Joes. They are beautiful. So we know Hasbro can do better.

They just don't care about ML. It's not their baby. It's just a license they bought, knowing it would pay off.

then how you supose to get the character i mean it not like there goin to make another anytime soon

Not good enough.

Why do you think alot of people are angry right now, tarot?.

For the answer, re-read your quote.

i don't get some people they ask and ask and ask for characters they want made and when they are they don't want them. me myself will get them all!!!!!!!!!!

Show me who asked for movie figures in ML and another Wolverine and Thor. I don't think the majority of people griping about this wave are griping about figures they asked for.

Hey, these are plenty fine.

Looking forward to adding them to my collection. My local retailer is telling me to expect them in sometime in April. Cannot wait--the stuff looks good.

Not really too impressed with these figures.....the paint style is very basic.....too much so for my taste...and also why do the colors have to be so bright. I'll probably just buy Blob and Quicksilver loose (the only two character I want).

What makes you assume that? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense to me. I'm simply not going to buy a crappy figure - whether I wanted the character made or not. As a matter of fact, if the figure was a lesser known character they it was made initially because of demand - and if it is poorly made and not purchased by people then I find it MORE likely they will redo it because of poor sales then if we all just settle for crap and buy it.

Then for what it's worth, I DID ask for Quicksilver, Blob and She-hulk. Quicksilver has been my most wanted figure for years now and I'm very happy with how he turned out. She-Hulk isn't badly made. Blob isn't bad either, though B-A-F's can be a thorn in the side sometimes. Yellowjacket is nice to, but he wasn't a must have/cant wait - but certainly welcome. But bearded Thor, Ultimate Wolverine, Movie Jean and Juggernaut? Did anyone ask for these? I could really care less about them.

These look incredible again. Hopefully these are the versions we get and not the other ones we saw at NYCC.

Jean Grey does look better.

But I fear these are just the prototypes in packaging; I hope She Hulk actually turns out that pretty because so far every shot of her looks fantastic. If Hasbro can pull it off, I think a lot of the haters will shut up quick.