Marvel 25th Anniversary Silver Wolverine

Kill Solo

I hope is the ML6 body repaint :)

If I remember correctly it is, but its a pass for me....I'm an opener and this figure is a bit pointless open.

I duno I'm thinking a nice lil bling bling blingy wolvie will look neat on display :)

If anything I'll custom out a claw shaped surf board & dub it a "what if" wolvie became a herald of Galactus figure :P

Link is working now.

Hasbro has put this silver thing to a max. They used it all up on the Star Wars figures. When Toy Fair Vader came it was hot. there was a Comic-con silver Boba okay that did do to well, paint silver body, not good looking at all, than R2-D2 from TRU. That pretty much slowed it down. The Vader and R-D2 were the only vaccum coated figure. Pass on this Hasbro Silver stuff.

are these supposed to hit retail stores?

I think the body sculpt looks good for what it is (series 3 or series 6???) but yeah hasbro loves taking ANYTHING and painting it silver.

ah well, if its only 9.99 at stores it wont be too bad.

Got mine when I got home from work. Very nice packaging imo! The figure is neat but I don't want them to go crazy with silver figures.

Draven

theres allready two if you count silver ... surfer :P Though I wouldn't actaully mind a repaint of this excluisve in the silver like wolvie is in this case too ;) GO FIGURE @loll@