Now that the big 3 MPs are done, who should be next?

Starscream49

There still a lot of big names out there. I dont know how you get Jetfire he'll never see the light of day. NEVER! Quote me on that one. Realistically. Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Soundwave, True Ultra Magnus, and Galvatron are the next canidates.

First we'll see repaints of MP Starscream into cartoon accurate SS and Skywarp. At the same time we may see another MP Prime repaint and possibly a Megs repaint (black, ALA Diaclone).

As for new sculpts in the horizon... It will be Hot Rod/Rodimus (it will work as both: Hot Rod or add the trailer for Rodimus mode. For the Rodimus robot mode, there will be snap-on parts which come out from the trailer to make Hot Rod taller).

There still a lot of big names out there. I dont know how you get Jetfire he'll never see the light of day. NEVER! Quote me on that one. Realistically. Hot Rod, Rodimus Prime, Soundwave, True Ultra Magnus, and Galvatron are the next canidates.

Well first off if the MP line continues Im sure we will see him. However if I could choose anyone I think Id choose Predaking :)

I think the next tf would be a repaint or a "complete" figure that will be released in sept

I realize there is a pattern that march is when we get a new mp figure (star scream and Megs) while Sept is when we get Prime w/ trailer. IF they continue this tradition, we probably would get a starscream in anime colors with crown and cape or ultra magnus with armor. I think it would be too soon to get a megs with attatchments

As for next march, I think it would be soundwave since he is quite iconic and he is getting a new mp3 figure. If they go that route, I can see them doin either complete version with the headphones or do a modified repaint of him as Soundblaster where he is able to hold more tapes

Soundwave or Shockwave.....kinda hard say which I'd like to see more though.

First we'll see repaints of MP Starscream into cartoon accurate SS and Skywarp. At the same time we may see another MP Prime repaint and possibly a Megs repaint (black, ALA Diaclone).

As for new sculpts in the horizon... It will be Hot Rod/Rodimus (it will work as both: Hot Rod or add the trailer for Rodimus mode. For the Rodimus robot mode, there will be snap-on parts which come out from the trailer to make Hot Rod taller).

Sad thing is I would buy all those, good gravy a all black megs would be even harder to get at placesthough :D

Well first off if the MP line continues Im sure we will see him. However if I could choose anyone I think Id choose Predaking :)

Well i'm trying to be realistic here. No way Jetfire would go. He's not even that popular. Maybe to you but not general transformer fans. Iron Hide would go waaay before him and even Iron Hide is a doubtful Masterpiece. Think about it? This is not a classics line where they issue 5 + toys with that one wave. Masterpiece is only 1 piece maybe every year or every other year. Also if they decide to do a Starscream repaint as the other decepticons that delays another masterpiece coming out. So if its every year we get a masterpiece at best. Look at the long wait in line. Hot Rod next, Rodimus Prime, Soundwave, Galvatron, Shockwave, True Ultra Magnus, Grimlock. That's 7 years into the future already. Jetfire is not even a heavyweight maineventer fan favorite. His midcarder at best.

I want Skyfire, definatly!! :) japanese and americans would eat that one up so fast

I say take a look at the classics line, and that will give you a good idea on what's to come

Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime for sure would be next