Emma frost clear variant

Dark_Phoenix

They actually changed the packaging a bit to represent the exclusive, thats cool.

I plan to get one of these.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To bad, the figure doesn't look like the back. That would've looked 100% better than the released version or the diamond form.

yeah i dont get why they do that. toy co's do that all the time, show one thing and give us something less @grumpy@

I'll buy it if I see it but won't be especially put out if I don't. I just hope Hasbro doesn't use a unique character as a store exclusive in the future.

If they do it shouldn't be hard to find as long as its a TRU one... They hardly ever are at least for the starwars line and with entire cases of this figure if they keep on doing it that way ...

True, but I think ML has been hotter with scalpers than Star Wars. I see them as more of a problem with exclusives in this line than with Star Wars. Plus most of the Star Wars exclusives at TRU have been overpriced vehicles or lame silver figures.

I'm sure any store exlusives like this will end up in the #1 spot in Toyfare's monthly top 10 figures to scalp list.

as already mentioned on fwoosh, TRU is getting a clear variant Emma frost exclusive. Some have been sold but are not actually available till the 23rd of the month. Stores already have them, I tried to get one but my coworker said no. $14.99 CDN comes in boxes of 12.

are you able to get the sku or upc orwhatever code number we can give to you guys to look up at least?.. Allso what TRU do you work at?..

Beastman

Group: Members

Member No.: 699

QUOTE(tarot @ Mar 6 2007, 09:45 AM)

i won the friggin thing on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!! only cost me 52 dollar.................wait a minute?

say that again...??? mmm, she doesn´t worth that much IMO.

ahh! least i got her :P

QUOTE(tarot @ Mar 6 2007, 03:45 PM)

i won the friggin thing on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!! only cost me 52 dollar.................wait a minute?

I was watching that auction but when it went over 20.00 I stopped.

oh so that who i was bidding against lol

QUOTE(tarot @ Mar 6 2007, 03:45 PM)

I was watching that auction but when it went over 20.00 I stopped.

oh so that who i was bidding against lol

HAHA, you cant blame it on me though :)

Tarot's in Ireland, so it's fine unless someone was gonna help him out.

I might pick one up, only cause I'm a sucker for translucent toys.

QUOTE(RickCoronel @ Mar 7 2007, 10:56 PM)

I don't doubt it's difficult for someone overseas to get...just wondering why someone would pay $50 for something when I see Buy It Nows both before and after for $25...

BECUASE WE DONT GET A CHANCE TO EVEN HEARD OF THESE EXCLUSIVES I MEAN I DIDNT HEAR BOUT GIANT-MAN SERIES UNTIL AFTER A MONTH IT COME OUT.CUT ME SOME SLACK.:P

QUOTE(RickCoronel @ Mar 7 2007, 10:56 PM)

I don't doubt it's difficult for someone overseas to get...just wondering why someone would pay $50 for something when I see Buy It Nows both before and after for $25...

BECUASE WE DONT GET A CHANCE TO EVEN HEARD OF THESE EXCLUSIVES I MEAN I DIDNT HEAR BOUT GIANT-MAN SERIES UNTIL AFTER A MONTH IT COME OUT.CUT ME SOME SLACK.:P

Dude, what are you not getting about the question? Wasn't asking why you resorted to Ebay to obtain it (I understand that it won't be available to you there)...I was asking why you paid $50+ for it when there are Buy It Now auctions for $25. Simple math here...

I've been watching for this figure and I haven't seen any buy it now auctions for her, maybe they went away really fast?

I'll be going hunting for this and the silver wolvie next week hopefully I can find some I'll pick up extras for peeps here too if I can