KB Toys

hebime

Went to KB today. They had series 13 and 14 for $5.88! They also had remnants of all the Superhero showdown for $3.88! I got Cyclops, Beast and Invisible woman. I also picked up House of M pack for $19.99. They had Young Avengers too.

With their orange tag sale I got all of that plus a Batman for my son and it only cost me 30 bucks!

The manager also told me there was a BUNCH more marvel stuff coming in on the truck again this week!

YUP!! I've never found a single MArvel legends since series 4 in this kaybee, but yesterday i found a friggen boat load. series 10, 13,14 and 15, house of m box sets young avengers x-men classic series 2 sipder-man classic and they had over stock up top to the roof.

On my way there now to stock up well they last. Theres a glitch in the Matrix...

Last the last caller said they are going for 5.88 for single figs and 19.88 box sets.

got 3 house of m's yesterday you can say good buy to ebay for a while.

i have seen this sale at the kaybee outlet a few miles away. all the stuff that was clogging the aisles a few months ago is now there at the kaybee outlet. picked up alot of the stuff you mentioned and some of the x-men 3 inspired figures. every showdown figure was there too. but i didn;t want to get impulsive.

thanks for sharing.

anyone know if theres a kb in seattle ?.. how much are the icons and boxed sets there now?.. $20 seems kinda high compared to the ml prices

I hate posts about Kaybee. Mine's been closed a few years now. Bloody Walmart.

Ditto.

"KB Toys, Go There!".....I would, if those stores were still open in CO @grumpy@

I hate posts about Kaybee. Mine's been closed a few years now. Bloody Walmart.

Yeah, my KB's closed down last year in feb, now I got none. I got my SHS figures thru trades, now I have all F4, Surfer, Thor, IM.

I hit 2 KB stores today and pretty much found the same stuff that's still clogging the pegs at TRU. No box sets. ML figs still at regular price. The only things I found marked down were the same Showdown figures that I've must have seen clogging a million pegs by now and some of the crappier X-Men figures.

There are 2 more I may try tomorrow, maybe I'll have some better luck there.

I'd really love to find those Showdown figures that never saw the light of day in this area. (entire last series) If anyone else has them at their stores and want to pick them up for me shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

I'd gladly pay for two ML10 Spidey's if anyone could locate those while on clearance? I hit both my KB's yesterday (...sorry?!) And just ML 13, XMC3 and F4 movie figs are on sale...I keep telling them that as soon as they clear out the rest of em I'd buy the whole lot, but they don't know me...They don't wanna see me!!! @loll@

Hit up a KB's out here while visiting the parents and picked up Marvel Superhero Showdown figures Ghost Rider, red Daredevil, red Elektra, and black symbiote Spiderman for $3.99 each. They still have ML13-15 on the pegs, with no variants of course. X-Men Classics series 1 and 1.5 were also warming the pegs.

Mine got another case or two of Showdown series 2, so I asked the employee to look at the top for a Berserker Wolverine. She searched and searched, and then finally found him at the bottom of the stack! So my showdown collection is almost complete. I just need to get Namor and I'll be done :D

Here's what's happening...

KB Outlets are getting the Regular ML cases at clearance prices as well as spidey figs, showdowns & X-Men Series 2. None have gotten Series 3 yet. They've also been getting boxsets.

REGULAR KB stores are only getting showdowns and some X-men series 2 figures at clearance prices. They still have all the regular ML's, Spidey, Icons, & boxsets for regular prices so they aren't marking them down yet. If you want cheap ML's you have to get them from the Outlets, not the regular stores.

Here's what's happening...

KB Outlets are getting the Regular ML cases at clearance prices as well as spidey figs, showdowns & X-Men Series 2. None have gotten Series 3 yet. They've also been getting boxsets.

REGULAR KB stores are only getting showdowns and some X-men series 2 figures at clearance prices. They still have all the regular ML's, Spidey, Icons, & boxsets for regular prices so they aren't marking them down yet. If you want cheap ML's you have to get them from the Outlets, not the regular stores.

That is not the case near me. I called a KB OUtlet about 2 weeks ago looking for SHS series 4, but the guy was telling me they had series 3 (reading off the names of the figures).

I checked 3 regular KB stores and got EVERYTHING except boxsets at clearance prices. Now I am hoping to go back and hopefully score a House of M boxset. But when they re released the X men boxset I never was able to find one at any KB so I dont have my hopes up.