Where the heck is Sigma Shipwreck?

cajunthief

I'm not a Joe collector, but Shipwreck was always my favorite from the cartoon, and when I saw the Sigma Six Shipwreck, I just knew I had to get one. Problem is, I have not seen any - Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Toys R Us, Kay Bee, even some comic shops.

I even looked at eBay, and see very few out there, and none being sold in the northeast. Florida was the nearest one, and I live in NJ.

What's the deal?

Hopefully, he didn't (I say didn't..because out of all the S6 figures out there, Shipwreck's is 2nd behind Firefly's, that I MIGHT give consideration to buying ;)) meet with the same demise as the Spy Troops Shipwreck...

Ahoy there mate...HOLY FRICKEN HELL!!!"

fcb3efaa.jpg

"EEEEEyyyyyaaaaaaa...!!"

fcb3efa7.jpg

KER-PLUNK!

fcb3efa2.jpg

;)

There a tons of him sitting on the pegs here,

Sharks ain't got to'im yet? ^_^

shk26vw4.gif

Great pictures. Very funny.

I'm out in New Jersey, and we're last on the delivery list. Ho[efully my patience will pay off, and I'll see him over at Wal-Mart.

Just glad there's still hope.

Now how much hope is there that Shipwreck is one of the 25 re-issued ones?

I got Shipwrek about a month ago at a Walmart, they are out there, just have to keep looking for him. Since he is a 9.99 price it might be that he is selling where you are at quicker than the 14.99 ones. I barely found Grand Slam today at a Target so they are out there.

By the way, nice pics VH......

^_^ Thanks fellas.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread with ancient dio's from ADC the wonder years, but Shipwreck's wherabouts made me think of it.

I haven't seen any, but great comedy VH! :D