Is Hasbrotoyshop a good store to order?

rodimusconvoy21

They can be ok. I remember a few months ago someone posted the coupon code here so everyone started ordering the classics and saved a lot of money. However they didn't have enough in stock and there customer service is a default computer who just emails back saying order has been cancelled then not cancelled then shipped then cancelled. So it was always confusing on whether our order was cancelled or shipped cuz we were dealing with a machine. So that part was very frustrating. Other than that i mean anywhere you go should be trust worthy. It just depends how much of the toys they have in stock. And you figure Hasbro own toy website would have the most, but i guess not.

From my own experience I can say that they're only good if they actually have what you're trying to buy. I wouldn't trust them on any kind of pre-orders ever again.

So long as they have it, it usually shows up pretty quickly. Howver, the last time I recieved an order, it must have come in the cheapest, most crappy shipping box that I ever saw that was barely held closed by one strip of tape.

Somehow the contents were still in perfect shape though.

Echoing the previous statements, if they have your items in-stock the order will probably arrive within a reasonable time frame. Not having a problem being patient, I got most Classics at a substantial discount but in 3 separate shipments throughout the last quarter of 2006. My boxes were securely packaeged and arrived in good condition. One time, I got a order short 1 Xevoz kit. One e-mail to their customer service, and they promptly sent me the missing kit. Thus, I'm satisfied with HTS and use them if I am in no hurry to get the items.

NC

I've always received my stuff in a reasonable amount of time.

I like the store and all, but you think at this point they would have figured out that the Clones in the SW line are excellent sellers, but even they themselves are victims of their own ##$%$#ed casepacks.

I've always received my stuff in a reasonable amount of time.

I like the store and all, but you think at this point they would have figured out that the Clones in the SW line are excellent sellers, but even they themselves are victims of their own ##$%$#ed casepacks.

So what's in short supply in retail is in short supply in their own store? HA! I do wonder what becomes of the stuff that they're trying to sell more of that has been sitting there.