Moth 4 Pics

Alyosha

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!

Those look great!

What's the cost of these again, for non-members?

Pm me, if it's delicate, top secret info. ;)

I saw those and I definitely want to pick up multiples of that set. I really wanted an Arctic corps made up of Ice Vipers. MC did a really nice job on restoring these molds. Im going to renew my membership next pay day.

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!

Those look great!

VH- Just let me know if you want a set, and I'll order it at the same time as mine when they become available (I hate preorder). I think they are $36 or $32 postpaid.

Yeah, they are pretty sweet and IMO the best for last. I feel that they did a good job with all the sets and can only hope that they still put out the vechicle to this set too. It is nice to see that they were able to find both orginal molds and bring back one tow of my favorite characters, and ICE VIPER, SWEET! I pre ordered these thanks to someone that posted that they were for pre order and the deadline according to the newsletter was March 2. I was told my card would be charged 60.00 since the first set is the regualr price with shipping, then the second set they do not charge shipping, not bad $15.00 a set and the box art looks very nice.

Guest McBragg

Just another reminder that there are good molds Hasbro could have and still could re-issue or rerelease or repaint or whatever, and they would sale. For all the DTC FAILED comments. Some figures and sets did sell well, like the Night Watch adn Viper Pit.

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!

Those look great!

VH- Just let me know if you want a set, and I'll order it at the same time as mine when they become available (I hate preorder). I think they are $36 or $32 postpaid.

Thanks!

Wow those do look nice!!! I wonder where MC got the molds from?? I can't believe that Hasbro hasn't released either of these two figures since their original run????

Just another reminder that there are good molds Hasbro could have and still could re-issue or rerelease or repaint or whatever, and they would sale. For all the DTC FAILED comments. Some figures and sets did sell well, like the Night Watch adn Viper Pit.

Actually, I heard Viper Lockdown did better than Viper Pit... @hmmm@

But this is another really nice set of figures, and frankly, I'm a little astonished MC was either able to A) dig up both molds (and that both were still fairly usable) or B) recast them to this degree.

I was fairly unimpressed with the first two sets of MOTH, but Pacific and Artic are among the best RAH offerings I've seen in a LONG time, and more than worth the premium MC is charging, IMO.

OK, I've hated on MC in the past. Very much so. And I really haven't liked a single set that they put out for this Flaming Cra.. I mean MOTH thing they got going on. Until now. Maybe it's because I've been on an arctic kick for a while now, but those things are beautiful. I might have to go ahead and pay for a membership and get those. I probably can't afford to army build them, but they will look nice with the rest of my arctic Cobras.

Troopers with filenames?

i can understand the snow serpent commander having a name since thier might only be one but not the ice viper....

that snow serpent is awsome!!!!! i never really liked the ice viper helmets or the figure for that matter( why did he come with sias??????) but this one is definately better looking than the original... BOTH ARE!!! the light blue kinda bothers me a bit though...

Troopers with filenames?

i can understand the snow serpent commander having a name since thier might only be one but not the ice viper....

that snow serpent is awsome!!!!! i never really liked the ice viper helmets or the figure for that matter( why did he come with sias??????) but this one is definately better looking than the original... BOTH ARE!!! the light blue kinda bothers me a bit though...

SNOW NINJAS!

My funds would only allow 2 sets at the MOST on these anyway, so the fact they're named and not technically generic, unnamed troops, isn't an issue for me.

They look pretty darn good.

Kinda makes you wish the Winter Ops set [2005] looked as good. Kinda makes you wonder if the WOLF is still around. Nice touch on the front pouch for the Snow Serpent.

Anyone know if there's a chance of a wider release? Both the figures and gear for this set are quite impressive.

Wow! I am actually surprised that someone actually figured out how to find lost parts (Snow Serpent head)! All they had to do was find the Night Viper mold/ Heli Viper! Wish someone would ave thought of that back in 98......... Anyway this set looks great, I think I may get it because I love the SS v1!

Draven