Indie Spotlight try to erase!

Shocker Toys

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point i wish Marvel Toys got the right to the Maxx and the supporting cast. At least we would know they are coming out.

With respect to those at Shocker Toys, quite frankly I'd be happier if Marvel Toys got the liscense to do all the guys Shocker has listed. Sinply judging from the protos we saw, oh so many moons ago, the MT stuff looks infinitely better.

IMHO, of course.

And a Scud as done by MT? Jack Staff? The cast of Noble Causes and Invincible!?!?

*faints*

• 4 weeks later...

Let me guess there were no announcements on this line at SDCC?? Quick suggestion: if you are not gonna do anything with this except keep us in suspense please move the line up to Marvel Toys so I can get Scud. If you are gonna do these figs do them and get them out so I can buy them. At least give fans a LITTLE heads up or SOMETHING.

Thanks

A potential customer who is rapidly losing patience with piss poor service and communication.

• 1 month later...

ya know you're in trouble when the previously very vocal ###### has stopped posting here. i don't know what he can say, cuz he's done the "please be patient" post before...2 years ago. i don't know what he could say besides "now shipping" that would give anyone renewed hope in shocker toys. it's a shame cuz i was really looking forward to some of their "upcoming" lines and truthfully, i'm amazed we haven't heard of a bankruptcy already.

And get the same "lol, please be patient about our figures that will never come out!" answers that we always get? Seriously, do Shockinis really bring in that much money that they can go around claiming licenses that they do nothing with?

• 2 months later...

6inch-isw1.jpg

Scudsneak.jpg

OK, this is what we have so far, and SCUD looks very nice. But if you want me to buy an "unknow" comic book based figure, you better nail it. I don't mind buying "unknowns" at all. Gets me into something besides the "big" 2 Marvel/DC and you can throw Image in there as well. But you better get the females right, I am sick of fugly comic based females from Marvel toys/Hasbro. Hasbro got Black Queeen right (for once). LOL, I about to post 3 or 4 more reply to this...get ready. Just keep them in scale.

I would buy...

SCUD, ShadowHawk, Katchoo, Kabuki, MAXX, Dick Tracey, The Tick, Lone Ranger, The Phantom, Solar:Man of the Atom, Magnus, Robot Fighter,The Moth, The Skunk, Liberty Girl and Flare, Katharsis, Bounty Killer, Bushido, Airshell, Unit Primes, Atomika, Warrior Nun, Gold Digger, Fallen Angel, The Hypernaut,kabuki,Nifty Comics and Fist of Justice

Mabey more after futher research.

But who wouldn't want a TICK!!!

And I would like to see Gold Digger like this....

18521-gina-diggers_400.jpg

Mabey more clothes (lol)

Or...

178526-gina-diggers_400.jpg

You make it this.....(see next post)

(see last post)

I don't think I could buy this...

167103-gina-diggers_400.jpg

or...

94446-gina-diggers_400.jpg

What about him?

23401-invincible_400.jpg

Just don't do this please, these are on my and lot of others redo list.....

DSCN1050__scaled_600.jpg

DSCN1009__scaled_600.jpg

emmafrost_19__scaled_600.jpg

Make your ladies look better than this....

DSCN1050__scaled_600.jpg

DSCN1009__scaled_600.jpg

Don't worry we have a good plan for the Indie Spotlight comic book heroes female figures. They won't be have stick looking bad waist joint with huge ball joints and thunderous legs. Also as far as Invincible I think Marvel tried to tie it up bu a movie deal killed it. The Tenth is also unavailable due to some situation.

DSCN1050__scaled_600.jpg

DSCN1009__scaled_600.jpg

Don't worry we have a good plan for the Indie Spotlight comic book heroes female figures. They won't be have stick looking bad waist joint with huge ball joints and thunderous legs. Also as far as Invincible I think Marvel tried to tie it up bu a movie deal killed it. The Tenth is also unavailable due to some situation.

Ok, how are you giong to get around those areas you mentioned? And I hope the faces look better than the figures I posted, WOW I love ML, but damn those are Ugly!!! And are your female figures still going to be articulated?

And where do you plan one seeling these thru? Wal-Mart or some other places?

Also, Don't listen to everybody. You just need to get some stuff out on the market, playing a waiting game makes us believer this is all hype.

Hey, I'm willing to eat my words if they stop being all talk and no substance, but so far I've seen nothing to indicate they plan on doing that.

how long has it been since the Metalocalypse protos were shown?, where are the figures?

how long has it been since the Feedback proto was shown?, where is the figure?

stop making excuses, and start making TOYS, or give the licenses to someone who WILL.

Thank goodness you won't snap up THOSE licenses and deliver very little.

it's a shame you've already got your hands on Scud and the Maxx, when Marvel would've already had the figures on the shelves.

Well said. That Scud proto looks nice, but I seriously doubt we'll EVER see these things. All talk and no delivery.