No Freckles Scarlet Witch Variant

x-man-2005

I was just wondering if their is such a thing as a No Freckles Scarlet Witch Variant. The Scarlet witch I have does have the paint splatter freckles, anmd they annoy the heck out of me. In some pictures I've seen of the figure, I could not see any paint splatter freckles. So is their such a thing as a no freckle scarlet witch?

P.S. Does scarlet witch have frekles in the commics?

There's not an intentionally freckle-free variant, but some copies of the figure look less chicken poxy than others. The one I've got isn't that bad.

I don't know that she's ever been drawn with freckles in the comics, but she's sometimes drawn with red hair and redheads are more inclined to freckles.

I've seen a couple without, not sure if I bought them. The figure looked so ugly I left her in the package and put her in a closet.

I just display my SW with a mini paper bag on her head...

Well, I can't say I was as lucky as some who found a SW without too many "freckles"....my figure is kinda blotchy. I have never really seen drawings of her in any comics over the years with "freckles." I'm guessing it was just a production flub.

I never HATED the Scarlet Witch figure, personally, that body style, like Mystique and X-23 is not my favorite, I much prefer the Black Widow, Phoenix and Wasp, Spider-Woman body styles. Series 11 overall didn't seem to go over all that well anyway.

This made me very mad. I buckled last year and got one off of ebay, I paid $25. I finally get it in the mail and there was so many brown spots on her face it was ridiculous. I've never seen one in the stores, but I saw one at a local comic shop for about$40 and it even had this defect! It looked to me like toybiz had some very dirty air brush nozzells.

When are people going to get over this? I'm so tired of seeing topics about that Scarlet Witch figure.

ONE THING THAT MAKE SW HAVE A VARIANT IS HER TORSO. ONE BEING LONG AND OTHER BEING SHORT.

SWVERSION1.jpg

SWVERSION2.jpg

Wow, I just realized that my second scarlet witch (who does have a clearer face) is a short-crotch Scarlet Witch! Nice!

I don't think she's all that bad a figure. Just like there are beautiful chicks and ugly chicks, nice bodies and awkward bodies, it's all the same to me with the female figures.

Yeah, I actually like the figure...it certainly isn't the best female ML figure, but it is good enough for me.