Im Loving this team

JayC

I don't know if you all caught this image during the NYCC

http://comicsnewsi.net/g/?mode=view&al...800&start=0

But I think this team more and more is looking awsome. Mainly caus USAgent is one of my favorite characters, but I think the others are looking good to. I love this art, though maybe we could ditch the shoe laces on USAgen't boots. Otherwise I love the updated look to the orginal uniform he's wearing.

are they doing any variant covers for this series?.. Personaly I'm trying not to get hooked on any new books like this because of the reasons stated above, if sales don't do well they are done for :|

Seems like a poor-man's Avengers. Can't have Captain America, so we'll get USAgent... Can't get Thor, so we'll get Beta Ray Bill... Can't get Hulk, so we'll settle for the random Chewbacca wannabe Sasquatch... Can't get Spiderman so... Gah. You get the point.

You guys need to start reading comics more, USAgent was sent by Iron Man and is there as part of the Initiative. Poor man Avengers? Maybe buit since Cap and Thor arent on any team of Avengers right now, better that then nothing. Plus bother Agent and Bill if done by the right writer are great characters and long since left the shadows of the ones their looks were based on.

- Clam, you try this book out and I'll try the new Sub-Mariner series out later this summer. We'll see who enjoys what more.

- Synch hate to break it to you buddy but any title is pretty much under that gun if they don't sell well they don't last, and Marvel has pretty much said they plan to make it regular as long as it sells, so you should try it out from the begining instead of trying to catch up later.

They all look cool except for what I guess is Sasquatch?

WTF did they do to him? He looks like the JL Villian, Shaggyman!

I'll give the book a shot for like the 1st story arc, if the storyline can match the art & the villians they fight are old school villians like the wrecking crew, some MOE members, that will hook me, but if they start creating some lame Canadian villians or even lame US vilains, forget it!

I'm in the same line as JayC, USAgent is one of my favorite characters and they just haven't used him right since his days in West Coast Avengers.

I believe the idea here is that Agent actually doesn't support the SHRA, however he isn't one to turn on his government either. With Alpha Flight destroyed by the Collective, he's in Canada to help them put together a new superhero team at the request of both US and Canadian governments.

I'll be interested to see what Beta Ray Bill's stand on the SHRA is, especially considering the Thor clone and the fact that he's an alien and doesn't fall under any sort of citizenship, US or Canadian.

I'm in the same line as JayC, USAgent is one of my favorite characters and they just haven't used him right since his days in West Coast Avengers.

I believe the idea here is that Agent actually doesn't support the SHRA, however he isn't one to turn on his government either. With Alpha Flight destroyed by the Collective, he's in Canada to help them put together a new superhero team at the request of both US and Canadian governments.

I'll be interested to see what Beta Ray Bill's stand on the SHRA is, especially considering the Thor clone and the fact that he's an alien and doesn't fall under any sort of citizenship, US or Canadian.

Thats correct however I think something else we will see

**Post Civil War spoilers**

The United States is now basically building a huge Superhuman armies (See The Initiative) and Omega Flight will be one of the key titles that will show how contries outside the U.S. are reacting to this build up of Superhero armies thats going on in the U.S.

**Post Civil War spoilers**

The United States is now basically building a huge Superhuman armies (See The Initiative) and Omega Flight will be one of the key titles that will show how contries outside the U.S. are reacting to this build up of Superhero armies thats going on in the U.S.

Yeah, I can see them going with the idea as to what's happening in Ultimates right now. The US builds this huge superhuman army and the rest of the world starts looking at what's happening and not liking it. They are already starting to deal with certain issues of it with the Silent War with the Inhumans and the obvious upcoming battle with Namor.

My only issue is that they are already writing something like this in Ultimates, why bother writing it in the normal Marvel Universe? Something wrong with the Ultimate Marvel Universe?

spiderwoman or archne what she calls her self now is blonde......i liked her better as a red head

You guys need to start reading comics more, USAgent was sent by Iron Man and is there as part of the Initiative. Poor man Avengers? Maybe buit since Cap and Thor arent on any team of Avengers right now, better that then nothing. Plus bother Agent and Bill if done by the right writer are great characters and long since left the shadows of the ones their looks were based on.

- Clam, you try this book out and I'll try the new Sub-Mariner series out later this summer. We'll see who enjoys what more.

- Synch hate to break it to you buddy but any title is pretty much under that gun if they don't sell well they don't last, and Marvel has pretty much said they plan to make it regular as long as it sells, so you should try it out from the begining instead of trying to catch up later.

naw there not gona kill off stuff...

xmen & spidey titles have been around for ever, they just change the writers and artists if the sales are doing poorly... & the new avengers book is the only one they got going, there not going to get rid of it, unless say the mighty avengers does better... same goes with the FF ... these types of books have been around for ever & won't go anyplace :D

& with other titles that have been around a while longer they allready have a decent fan base if its lasted longer than2 or more trades or hcs. Way I see it books like this have a change of sticking around longer than some new 1-5 posable mini series

Well................

I'd sworn off comics a couple years back-just wasn't interested anymore. Yesterday, before even seeing this image, I called up my local guy and placed a sub for Omega Flight.

Anything with Guardian in it automatically get's my attention, if not my dollars....

But this image just cinches it.

Now, if we get toys too.........

Who's the chick and is that just Sasquatch or a new character?

Supposedly, she is Talisman, daughter of Shaman.

Are you sure that's US Agent? It may be Steve Rogers...

It's not Steve Rogers. Pick up "Civil War: Choosing Sides" to see for sure. Also, Civil War #7 has USAgent standing on an Omega Flight sign while Captain America is in prison.

Are you sure that's US Agent? It may be Steve Rogers...

It's not Steve Rogers. Pick up "Civil War: Choosing Sides" to see for sure. Also, Civil War #7 has USAgent standing on an Omega Flight sign while Captain America is in prison.

Oh well. Not the first time I've been wrong, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Cap in jail? Hah-hah!! Good. I'm totally on Iron-Man's side. And IMO, Peter Parker was a fool to jump ship.

Beta Ray Bill has an alter ego (a recently-deceased war veteran named Simon Walters) after the events of Ragnarok and his Stormbreaker series. Although, I think Simon was a US citizen, not Canadian.