More DCSH goodness!

StrykerX2K

night wing and red hood would be nice, and a newer comic based version of robin as well :) I wonder if they are not doing these because of what the dcsh line is doing?.. Maybe they are only able to focus on stuff they are not or past stuff...

CYBORG SUPERMAN!!!

I didnt realize with the Mongul wave that Cyborg Superman is shown on the side of the bubble!!! I have wanted this figure from the dc direct line forever, since I never saw it in stores years ago, so I am STOKED that it is on the way!

that is, of course, if Mattel doesnt botch it.

If they do then maybe he'll turn up in a reactivated line from dc direct.

CYBORG SUPERMAN!!!

I didnt realize with the Mongul wave that Cyborg Superman is shown on the side of the bubble!!! I have wanted this figure from the dc direct line forever, since I never saw it in stores years ago, so I am STOKED that it is on the way!

I've been to every Wal-Mart, Target and TRU in the Philadelphia region and I have NEVER found this figure. I've seen Steel, Parasite, Mongul (bought them all), Kal-El, Bizarro, Darkseid, and Doomsday but NOT ONE Cyborg. I think it's all a hoax. Mattel is just making fun of us.

I've been to every Wal-Mart, Target and TRU in the Philadelphia region and I have NEVER found this figure. I've seen Steel, Parasite, Mongul (bought them all), Kal-El, Bizarro, Darkseid, and Doomsday but NOT ONE Cyborg. I think it's all a hoax. Mattel is just making fun of us.

Its not a hoax. The cases containing the Cyborg Supes and Black Suit Supes aren't scheduled to even be shipped until the first or second week in April. Thats why we're not seeing them yet, so no need to panic. They've got case pre-orders and the ratios in each case over at CornerStoreComics. Why Mattel has so many different case breakdowns is very strage though.

CYBORG SUPERMAN!!!

That doesn't mean anything. I've gone as far south as Woodbridge NJ and as far north as Middletown & Newburgh NY and have yet to see any purple carded DCSH other than 1 Kal-El along with tons of Superman (Both versions) and Bizarro figures at a few Wal-Marts. Targets and TRU's haven't had anything on a purple card. If it wasn't for my Father-in-Laws Stop & Shop I wouldn't even have Steel, Parasite or Lava Fury Doomsaday yet. According to CornerStorecomics they have Cyborg Supes listed in case assortment (DC Superheroes 2007: Mix 999T ) So if they actually get them on the 15th like they say I guess we'll see in a few days.

PJ

I guess Cornerstore Comics got their specialty assortments in. Because I ordered 2 assortments and received an email saying my order shipped. So I guess we'll see in a couple days what the actually are. (I ordered 999U & 999F)

PJ

i have extras:

-kal el x2

-darkseid

-evil supergirl

if anybody wants them lmk

Does anyone know why Mattel is giving us so many assortments so quickly? I've been looking all over, and I see old assortments, green carded figures and purple carded figures and I'm having trouble keeping up with who is on what card and which assortment is first, etc. Plus their distribution leaves something to be desired. At least near me, only a few stores will get a new case and it's hit or miss who gets them. Calling is out of the question. I just get, "um we don't sell Superman figures" which is a load of crap. All I want is the modern Supergirl and the Cyborg Superman (when it comes out). Is that too hard Mattel?

According to what Cornerstore posted at Fwoosh the Cyborg is only being offered in the one Specialty case (Mix999T) so far. That's supposed to be -

1 x Superman

1 x Steel

1 x Kal-el

1 x Bizarro

1 x Superman Variant

1 x Cyborg Supes.

I passed on ordering that case as the only one I would really need was the Cyborg & Bizarro (if it's the repaint)

I went with Mix 999F which gives me....

2 X Kal-El (Thinking about a Hunter Prey custom)

1 X Mongul

1 X Superman (red & black symbol )

1 X Darkseid (repaint)

1 X Bizarro (Repaint)

I went with that assortment because the Superman Variant is the only figure I didn't need.

As for the Batman case I went with Mix 999U Which gives me -

4 x Knight Shadow Batman

1 x Two-Face

1 x Camo-Bane

And as a huge Batman fan...even if it's a straight re-release of the Series 3 Batman I can live with 4 more of that Batman figure. Although I do hope it's either a new sculpt or a Series 3 repaint in black & gray, but either way I can deal with 4 of it.

Here's a link to what Conerstore quoted the 3 assortments they received as containing...

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...304819395b8b57b

PJ

i think i am going to get the T case as i could use 4 out of the 6. i have most of those guys in the U case. dude you are crazy buying that batman case: it has 4 FREAKING BATMANS IN IT! that is really just mind boggling that mattel would do this. you should just wait and order the other bat case with batgirl, 2 face, & camo bane.

According to what Cornerstore posted at Fwoosh the Cyborg is only being offered in the one Specialty case (Mix999T) so far. That's supposed to be -

1 x Superman

1 x Steel

1 x Kal-el

1 x Bizarro

1 x Superman Variant

1 x Cyborg Supes.

I passed on ordering that case as the only one I would really need was the Cyborg & Bizarro (if it's the repaint)

I went with Mix 999F which gives me....

2 X Kal-El (Thinking about a Hunter Prey custom)

1 X Mongul

1 X Superman (red & black symbol )

1 X Darkseid (repaint)

1 X Bizarro (Repaint)

I went with that assortment because the Superman Variant is the only figure I didn't need.

As for the Batman case I went with Mix 999U Which gives me -

4 x Knight Shadow Batman

1 x Two-Face

1 x Camo-Bane

And as a huge Batman fan...even if it's a straight re-release of the Series 3 Batman I can live with 4 more of that Batman figure. Although I do hope it's either a new sculpt or a Series 3 repaint in black & gray, but either way I can deal with 4 of it.

Here's a link to what Conerstore quoted the 3 assortments they received as containing...

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...304819395b8b57b

PJ

hey all, first time posting here and I too, love this dcsh line and maybe and hoping in 08 they will expand the dcsh line into more of the dcu like the two new lines that Mattel has and was shown at NY ToyFair and myself did order the same case assortments from cornerstorecomics, the many batmans and supermans do not bother me as much because my personal customizer can use those for more dcsh customs, I am working on a photo album site right now getting everything loaded and I will post a link to my albums of my customizers dcsh customs that I have commissioned from him so far, he is great, my personal photo is one of them, thanks for your time and great to be here